Daily Activities XP reward at max level

Do you guys think players at max level should get something else for the xp that finishing daily activities gives you? I'm not crying for more free stuff, cause i think this game already delivers fairly in that department, but just a little something instead of the XP? Ally points maybe? A small amount of credits?

As an example, players that finish a quest at max lvl in WoW (World of Warcraft) gets a little more gold in proportion of the XP they should have been getting if they weren't capped out.

Replies

• Options
    Maestro wrote: »
    Do you guys think players at max level should get something else for the xp that finishing daily activities gives you? I'm not crying for more free stuff, cause i think this game already delivers fairly in that department, but just a little something instead of the XP? Ally points maybe? A small amount of credits?

As an example, players that finish a quest at max lvl in WoW (World of Warcraft) gets a little more gold in proportion of the XP they should have been getting if they weren't capped out.

I misread the last release notes and thought xp would be transferable to the credit / training droid challenges.

That would have been nice, even with a bad exchange rate :)
  • Options
    Agree! Even at a bad exchange rate, ANYTHING would be better. When you cap out, you really lose a lot of incentive to play.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Would be nice if it became credits.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Would be nice if it became credits.

Yes!!!
  • Options
    Agreed. Anything would be better than useless XP. Considering the cost for promoting characters is so high, credits are by far my top choice.

Or maybe convert it into other forms of currency like cantina, area, or galactic war.