Daily raid ticket calculations

Daishi
718 posts Member
@CG_Leviathan
I'm new to officer rank and need some clarification on how the QOL "fix" affects the daily raid ticket calc and how that is displayed.

I had assumed that if I check my guild management screen just before guild reset, I will see how many tickets each player has created for that guild reset. However I'm being told that the guild management screen shows info for each players local time, instead of the guild reset time. If this is the case... WHY?

It seems like a simple solution for the number shown on Raid tickets (Daily) in the guild management screen to be the exact same number as displayed for each player when they click on Guild Activity to see their daily raid tickets.

Currently officers need to check 2x a day or more, or do a weekly log of lifetime guild tickets and build a whole formula for calculating it out.

Is this a problem for anyone else or am I expecting too much? Am I in the wrong with this?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    That is incorrect. The daily count resets for everyone at guild reset time and is now correct when checked before guild reset time.
  • Options
    It used to be messed up. Now it's fixed and working properly.