Dark Side 7-G - need help

eBitzu
286 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hello,

This is one of the most impossible levels in my opinion.

I have a lot of DS chars but I can't win that battle no matter what, to make things worst the supports don't always appear or I get tusken raiden.. lolz.

Here are my toons

LP3M6TX.png

Thinking of training IG-86 to lvl 60 ...

I ussualy go with Phasma (L), Dooku, Sid, Vader, Daka / or bench Dooku since he dies fast and put NS Initiate
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• Options
    to be honest, you just need to wait you don't have enough characters high enough,
  • Options
    Got to a stand off between Sid and Kit Fisto and lost.. even if Sid has better speed, fisto has counter and double attacks or something like that
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Your Daka isn't high enough level. You can grind Daka or borrow a maxed one from an ally. Even then the other toons need to be higher level.
    Nicely geared / leveled Talia is great there too.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Think you are just fighting ahead of your position here. Just to optimize for this, I would Star and level either Daka and Talia, or Daka and RG. Round out with Phasma, Sid and Dooku (preferrably 1 more star, but probably not necessary since he's geared well)
  • Options
    10x for the advice
  • Options
    Daka and Talia are key. I've done it with your exact lineup Phas, Sid, Daka, Dooku, Talia)

Phasma lead. Some RNG luck doesn't hurt (proc and occasional Daka stun).

But you need to get Talia and Daka geared up - dead healers don't heal much. ;)

Maybe you can borrow a Vader or Kylo from allies (Vader is nice simply because he is hard to bring down)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Daka gearing to lvl VII is crazy hard.. 60 purple gears
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Managed to make 3 stars.. will post video soon
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Oh nice job! What was the trick? How about 7-d for anakin?
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Oh nice job! What was the trick? How about 7-d for anakin?

Did that too.. talia lvl 70 5* and a lot of RNG and one hell of a Daka resurect
  • Options
    eBitzu wrote: »
    Hello,

I have a lot of DS chars but I can't win that battle no matter what, to make things worst the supports don't always appear or I get tusken raiden.. lolz.

Here are my toons

LP3M6TX.png

I ussualy go with Phasma (L), Dooku, Sid, Vader, Daka / or bench Dooku since he dies fast and put NS Initiate

I have to say I have never seen anyone with 0 Jedi or good light side characters. How do you complete LS missions?
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    eBitzu wrote: »
    Hello,

Here are my toons

LP3M6TX.png

I have to say I have never seen anyone with 0 Jedi or good light side characters. How do you complete LS missions?

Please note you can filter them from the top button on the left