Mods question

I am aware that I need to start putting more efforts towards mods to succeed in the game. I see what mods are most useful on which character, for instance I am farming TFP and it is recommended critical damage/ critical chance. That would be great, but my scoundrel team is weak (1* the first tier), and my jawas are legitimately level 1. I do not have a ton in the way of resources (FTP, started playing in 2016, left about a year ago now came back in January and am wayyy behind) So my quesiton is, are health mods worth leveling up and putting on characters even though they are not recommended?

To put it into context, I am working on a empire team (hence TFP) and want to make sure I have good enough mods for thrawn next time he comes (and ep 7*), but do not have time/resources to put into jawa/scoundrel.

Replies

• Options
    Health mods are just the first ones you can generally get your hands on
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    The most important things with mods in order are:

1) SPEED primary stat on arrows and secondary stat on all other mods. As much as you can get.

2) having the right primaries ( focus here until you start getting mods with speed secondaries)

3) Set bonuses - consider these a bonus until you build up a solid set of mods

In a perfect world eventually you will have mods where the sets, primaries, and speed secondaries all will line up but that will take quite a while

Try to make sure you 3 star the health and defense mod challenges as that will get higher quality mods in the mod store. Then you can try to get higher end sets you can't beat the challenges for from there