Delete

RevanKoda
404 posts Member
edited July 2018
Delete
Post edited by RevanKoda on

Replies

• Options
    Lets Earn Some Darth Treya Shards together!!!
  • Options
    We have 2 spots open.
  • Options
    We're pushing heroic and run them every 7-10 days. We're focused and determined, come join us
  • Options
    Any others from Texas?
  • Zega
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Any spots open
  • Options
    3/24 still looking to fill 2! Come join us and let’s work to earning some Treya shards
  • Options
    3/30 - Will have one opening after TB. If you’re P1 ready on Heroic sith and are at least close on other phases hit me up
  • Options
    3/31 - Spot is still open. Meet the requirements and we would love to have you
  • Sharky
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a replacement to swap out between the territory battle and the territory war.
    Message Revankoda our amazing recruiter on LINE: RevanKoda or on Discord: RevanKoda#7128
  • Options
    Over 135 million now, will have a spot open after TW...if you're Sith Heroic ready, let me know.
  • RevanKoda
    404 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    We're looking to add players to our community. If you want to earn Treya shards and are an active player and can meet the requirements, hit me up
  • Options
    Always looking to add. If you’re close we got a spot for you. If you’re ready search no more. Check us out
  • Options
    Looking for one. HSith ready? Let’s earn some Treya.

You close? So is E2. Come check us out
  • Options
    Have an opening in top guild as a member left to find a more friendly euro timezone. We’re taking HSith down too fast.
  • RevanKoda
    404 posts Member
    Options
    We have an opening after TW...join now if you're HSITH ready and want to earn Treya.
  • RevanKoda
    404 posts Member
    Options
    Spots are available. Looking for Treya, and of course 42* and higher on both LS and DS TB, inquire within