When will NS Zombi/Spirit and Talzin be f2p farmable?

its all in the title

Replies

• Options
    Nevar!!! They technically already are the rate is just incredibly slow.

I would assume that once more hard nodes and cantina nodes come they will be there. They could add more nodes to cantina 8 and hard 9 or go with cantina 9 and hard 10.

They would most likely require gear 11-12 zetad teams to 3 star them but they are most likely going to have these characters. The drop rates will be bad and the farm rate will be in the 5-6 month range, I assume.

Don't think that these characters should become store characters but the stores need some love at some point.
  • Options
    I ask because they mentioned they would now be in the usual release cadence which would include being added to a store or hard node/cantina node. and the timing for that would be around now.
  • Options
    Once again they never said it would come anytime soon. They said eventually.
    And it is already F2P farmable, I'm F2P and I soon have talzin at 7*. Just git gud in arena.
  • Options
    You see NS, I see free arena climb. NS are one of the hardest countered factions once you get trough the early game.
    DrMaggot wrote: »
    And it is already F2P farmable, I'm F2P and I soon have talzin at 7*. Just git gud in arena.

I congratulate you on that. Could you share how did you get her as a f2p player? Using all your 500 daily crystals on shipments for her?
  • Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    You see NS, I see free arena climb. NS are one of the hardest countered factions once you get trough the early game.
    DrMaggot wrote: »

I congratulate you on that. Could you share how did you get her as a f2p player? Using all your 500 daily crystals on shipments for her?

Early game meaning like 2years of playing right? :D

Well I cannot vouch for any shard other than my own, but my EP/vader/Thrawn/KRU/generic 5th toon are mopping the floor with them. One fracture on zombie is all it takes.
    I have also heard the troopers love them. NS squads are one of the most debated ones. I really like the mechanics behind their cores, MT and zombie, but I just can't see a bunch of space witches as a threat
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    FinleyJon wrote: »
    its all in the title

Search is your friend, my friend.