Auto Populate problems

TlMMEH
60 posts Member
So in general i am a fan of auto-populate, but that said, there have been some notable problems with it. The decision to simply not-auto-populate TW, right or wrong seemed like an avoidance rather than a fix. There are still many other areas of the game where auto-populate is still being used, and is flawed. I can't even tell you how many times I have run sub-par teams as a result, or ran a phoenix team with someone other than hera leading (especially in Territory Battles). it seems to me that an improvement would be to (at the very least) ensure that the auto-populate ensures that whoever is in the leader slot actually has a leader ability. Using the current calculator of just putting the highest GP characters in the slot could still work, but the first slot would be reserved for the highest GP character with a leadership ability. that would fix 90% of the issues that i think most people encounter with the auto-populate feature.

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    This why they added the squad management tool to save squads you use regularly. It doesn't work for everything but handles territory battles and wars and raids perfectly. I almost never have to go digging looking for characters and 3 taps gets my squads in place so I never have to worry about the auto-populate feature anymore