Healers Challenge

I haven't even done this challenge for weeks. Anyone else?

(the one that drops Mk5 laptops)

Replies

• Options
    I haven't either. I don't need them at this current moment so I just don't do them. I've got well into the hundreds of everything it drops so. What's the point?
  • Options
    I still do them (on auto) even though I have hundreds in case in the future someone needs an absorbant amount.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't either. I don't need them at this current moment so I just don't do them. I've got well into the hundreds of everything it drops so. What's the point?

The few credits it drops... The fact that the gear doesn't expire... it only takes a couple seconds to start it running on auto....
  • Options
    I still do them (on auto) even though I have hundreds in case in the future someone needs an absorbant amount.

It just so happens my kid spilled juice on my laptop this morning, it wasn't "absorbant". :'(
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

The few credits it drops... The fact that the gear doesn't expire... it only takes a couple seconds to start it running on auto....

Exactly. There's really not a good enough reason for me to NOT do them. There's no cost associated other than time, which is easily countered by hitting auto as I'm making coffee. Even though I have tons of the "bad" laptops, I still run into characters that need 40 or so, which quickly eat away at them. Granted, you need the mk 4 laptops MORE, but it's still good to have them in reserve.
  • Options
    I generally do them in between Arena matches just for something to do since usually by that time I'm doing Arena matches, I'm out of energy and there's nothing else to do.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Blev08 wrote: »
    I generally do them in between Arena matches just for something to do since usually by that time I'm doing Arena matches, I'm out of energy and there's nothing else to do.

This is what I do
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    There are many complaints about nothing to do in the game and then there are these that talk about not doing the free stuff. it is just funny.
  • Options
    There are many complaints about nothing to do in the game and then there are these that talk about not doing the free stuff. it is just funny.

+1
  • Options
    GizOne wrote: »

+1

×2
  • Options
    Yeah, the epic gear from the challenges is not the gear I need anymore. I wish they would open up the challenge loot tables to all the gear and give it at random. I need salt shakers (droid callers).
  • Options
    Why would you *not* do something. :/
  • Options
    I partially continue to do them in the highly unlikely and unrealistic hope that one day they will allow us to upgrade/downgrade parts.
  • Options
    Hoping it will start dropping those Mk 6 hypo syringe now. Post update.
    I need like 400 of those boogers.
  • Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »
    Hoping it will start dropping those Mk 6 hypo syringe now. Post update.
    I need like 400 of those boogers.

The new drops aren't available until the level cap is raised, wish they would've made them drop more useful gear now

I don't want it to be easy to get new gear, it should be hard, but not 2 weeks of farming for one oiece of gear that 4 different toons need
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    I always do all the challenges. As someone else said, you might as well. They run on auto, don't cost anything, and you do get a few credits.
  • Options
    Used to sell the stuff I had boatloads of. Now I'm just gonna collect it all in case there is ever a gear retrofit shop or something
  • Options

It just so happens my kid spilled juice on my laptop this morning, it wasn't "absorbant". :'(

Haha, I obviously wasn't awake on that one