Sick of Empire

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    That's because for the past year the arena has been all Rebels & light side. Us veteran players are loving the dark side now. The arena goes in ebbs & flows. Eventually it'll go back to the light, but hopefully not until next year
    Not exactly. It is just that the game is never balanced correctly and most of the players switch to the flavor of the moment otherwise they’d lag behind. Rebels then. Empire now. Jedi or Separatists soon?

No, Bounty Hunters are next
  • Options
    *Disclaimer* I don't know if this has been mentioned as I didn't read the entire thread.**

You're seeing mass empire for several reasons. For starters the launch date of your shard means everyone who rushed Phoenix now has both EP and Thrawn, two extremely strong characters, especially when combined with a free Tarkin/Vader. This is also around the time when people start farming empire for an upcoming R2 event, and with the recent buffs to the dark side it just makes logical sense to make the jump from your original arena team.

One last reason before I go to bed! The date of your shard means there is/was an over abundance of Phoenix/rebel teams in the top of the ladder. When I finally made the leap from Phoenix I had dropped from rank 40-50 all the way down to rank 100+. Within a few days I flew right back up and sit between 18 and 25.

To summarize I totally agree that seeing the same team over and over again can get very dull, but as your shard matures you'll start to see a larger variety.
  • Options
    Fully maxed ewoks (99/100 on wicket).

Against this 'hyper speed Vader into EP AOE stun, Nihilus CD increase to thawns fracture' I nearly throw my phone.

Don't even get a turn.

At least the JTR meta was fair.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »

Against this 'hyper speed Vader into EP AOE stun, Nihilus CD increase to thawns fracture' I nearly throw my phone.

Don't even get a turn.

I rarely beat JTR before since I play Empire for a year now, so Palpatine was my chance. Rey was really OP too before Palp and Vader's rework.
  • Gawejn
    1113 posts Member
    Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »

Don't even get a turn.

Yeah, they can be crazy:), but I have different opinion. I love to play against Palp, Vader combo, so much that I stopped using tanks against them. Thrawn lead is the key. My team can be slower but after Vader AoE, my whole team goes first. I am in top10 arena for last few days, couse it is so easy now:), with all those Palps around.
  • Options
    If you aren't using Sion with your Palp lead Sith, then you are doing it wrong.

Dew it
    Hit the gym.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    Options

Dew it

Nope.

I've fought Sion in arena.
    GK is better if you want 1 tank.
    Shore is better / equal if you want a 2nd tank.

Dont listen to these guys. Use whatever tanks you have, but think spending all your gear on Sion will change the game. It wont. Sion is easy to beat.
  • Options
    you are sick of empire???? dude do i need to remind you of the LS bias that is this game???? first rebels more rebels them resistance and not even full resistance. DS is a legit threat move on or BEAT THEM
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »

Dew it

Nope.

I've fought Sion in arena.
    GK is better if you want 1 tank.
    Shore is better / equal if you want a 2nd tank.

Dont listen to these guys. Use whatever tanks you have, but think spending all your gear on Sion will change the game. It wont. Sion is easy to beat.

LOL nice try sion IS META GK on his way out
  • Options
    212Attack wrote: »
    LOL nice try sion IS META GK on his way out

Only a fool writes off what @Mobewan says.

• Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    Options
    @CoastalJames
    Some of these guys are funny.
    It's like they have a prejudice against light side or against dark side.
    It isnt about what's "cool" or how the kit looks, it's how they work in game.
  • Options
    I just saw a video of Sion 1v1 JTR. Crushing defeat for JTR fans.
    Hit the gym.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    Options
    1v1?
    Lol
  • Options
    I just saw a video of Sion 1v1 JTR. Crushing defeat for JTR fans.

JTR isn't amazing alone. She does, however, become obscenely strong when mixed with BB8, and even more powerful if you add R2 as well.
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    @CoastalJames
    Some of these guys are funny.
    It's like they have a prejudice against light side or against dark side.
    It isnt about what's "cool" or how the kit looks, it's how they work in game.

And presumably the fun you're having? Or not having?

I often think maybe I'm a lot older than a lot of posters here lol.

• Options
    I think GK will bemuch less used as soon as Traya shows her face in arena
    934-111-319
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    I can beat any Empire team with CLS (l), Han, R2, ATF and Thrawn, just doesn't hold on defence as good as empire or Rex.