Finalize the March Calendar

Prev1
Jorus
14 posts Member
Now that the raid is in place and Sion/Marr are added, would it be too much trouble to post the full March Schedule? I mean it's March 5th and we should have some insight for planning purposes?

Jorus

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    Lol. They don’t want you to be able to plan a month in advance.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

So they can reach into your pocket
  • Jorus
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »

It's not a month in advance now, We are in March!

Jorus

• Options
    The March calendar is posted?
  • Jorus
    14 posts Member
    Options

But not Complete!
  • Jimika
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Jorus wrote: »

But not Complete!

Yeah, it's normally been edited by now. There is a two day gap after Home one.
  • Afa
    70 posts Member
    Options

This... quoth the raven nevermore
  • Options
    I love this game, but I have to say the lack of legendary transparency is the most discouraging part of the game for me as a mid-range player. I have a team put together to 7* both BB8 and R2. Once I have R2 I’ll be able to get CLS.

I’ll never panic buy. I always make purchases on any game as a reward of their good faith gestures to make the game enjoyable. Not the contrary. I mean sure I’m only speaking really for myself and I know other people will panic buy, which is why CG is not posting legendaries on the calendar. But for the love of god do the right thing and look at the long-term viability of your game; keep your customers in the loop.

Could you imagine the outrage if retailers didn’t display a release date for a big console game and it just dropped in stores? It would put such a bad taste in everyone’s mouth.

*End rant of loser trying to be somewhat viable in arena*
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    They are probably way to busy patching the raid and fixing bugs for such trivial stuff.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    Thar_14 wrote: »
    I love this game, but I have to say the lack of legendary transparency is the most discouraging part of the game for me as a mid-range player. I have a team put together to 7* both BB8 and R2. Once I have R2 I’ll be able to get CLS.

I’ll never panic buy. I always make purchases on any game as a reward of their good faith gestures to make the game enjoyable. Not the contrary. I mean sure I’m only speaking really for myself and I know other people will panic buy, which is why CG is not posting legendaries on the calendar. But for the love of god do the right thing and look at the long-term viability of your game; keep your customers in the loop.

Could you imagine the outrage if retailers didn’t display a release date for a big console game and it just dropped in stores? It would put such a bad taste in everyone’s mouth.

If they let us know in advance, we will all be ready and no one will need to buy the overpriced bundles and packs. I have become ftp and still be able to get ahead of everything, at least not fall behind, you need to be smarter than them even they control everything in game, but not us.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • Options
    It's a tentative schedule, subject to change, at any time. Also, there is no warning.
  • Options

Yeah, but for every light/unwilling spender with a strong opinion that contributes to .00000000000001% of their overall revenue there's like one whale with no self control and no opinion that supports like 10% of the games revenue on their own that CG caters to.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    It will be finalized in April.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Julmay
    177 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    It will be finalized in April.

Sad truth
  • Options

If they let us know in advance, we will all be ready and no one will need to buy the overpriced bundles and packs. I have become ftp and still be able to get ahead of everything, at least not fall behind, you need to be smarter than them even they control everything in game, but not us.

“Have become f2p”

Real easy to stay ahead when you originally paid to get ahead. Idk
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    Finalize it by adding the Finalizer
  • MakinATrillion
    84 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    For us long term players, it would help to let us know when the lengedary events and etc. are known. Eventually over time it won’t make the game fun anymore and would cause us not to want to play the game since it’s not fun when we have to keep “panic farm” every month because we are not aware of those events.

All it does is lag us behind. And with the game being more and more for high GP players especially for Guild play, it would be nice if we have momentum for us small GP players to play catch up instead playing connect the dots.
    Post edited by MakinATrillion on
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    "It would be nice" /= "It would be profitable"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    We can definitely use logic to see which legendary event would be next tbh.
    Bb8 amd r2 will come twice before hero event is my guess.
    Once just before the hero's journey and the other independently.
    We also can come to know thrawn and EP comes every 75 days or so.
    Heck if we look carefully..we can even guess when credit and droid heist come (btw i think its due tomorrow and day after since there is a 2 day gap betwen events).
    All it matters os that u dont fall into panic farm trap.
    Make a plan and stick to it.
    If u miss it this time...u are sure to get it easily the next time lol.
    It wont affect ur arena for long time..seeing some rework for toons making them meta (palp and vader)
    Heck i made a plan for what to do for this cls event and i am sticking to it. And i still dont have r2 unlocked lol.
    And that plan is coming along wonderfully.
    All u need is patience and a plan.
    Note: this is only for events. Not for tb, tw and other plans which have some annoying things which tuey wont do anything about
  • Options
    I'm gonna say they'll announce a chimaera event today. It's the last chance to sell those capital ship packs before they become 7* for FTP
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'm gonna say they'll announce a chimaera event today. It's the last chance to sell those capital ship packs before they become 7* for FTP

7* Chim was possible for FTP last time. That's why they held the Home One event for one extra day. That ship (no pun intended) has already sailed.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

I am the same way. I have only been paying to bump my level for energy refreshes per day (2 month server) so I can try to get to 80 before the month is over.
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    We know that Emperor Palpatine and Grandmaster Yoda alternate each month (December-January-Febuary was weird; we got Yoda two months in a row--I'm guessing because of his Mythic event, which fell through--and had Palpatine in Febuary. There's no reason to think they haven't returned to alternating them now), so Yoda is a given for this month.

Generally, I'd say the other Legendaries are either every other month, or return one out of every three. We had BB-8 and R2-D2 last in December, so they're due back any time now, but I wouldn't put it past CG to draw one or the other out until April to reset some sort of alterating schedule (if they do that, my guess is that R2-D2 will be delayed). We last had Thrawn in January, so I'm not going to expect him until April. As others have said, expect the droids to return at least one more time before the Journeys events; one as part of their cycle, one prior to CLS/JTR (though any weirdness in the schedule might just be CG incorporating that into the cycle), so I wouldn't expect to see them until May/June at earliest.

If that makes sense.
  • Cridiron
    158 posts Member
    Options
    How can we be a week in and not have a final calendar yet? Why do they even have a calendar at all?
  • Options
    Soon™
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Options
    Cridiron wrote: »
    How can we be a week in and not have a final calendar yet? Why do they even have a calendar at all?

Some events never enter the calendar, that way when they announce it there will always be people rushing to buy overpriced packs to get ready in time.

As commander_unknown01 said, just make a farming plan and stick to it.

• Options
    I've given up on having any sort of faith in the reliability/consistency of the posted calendar. We have gotten last minute legendary events, log-in character switches, the wrong upcoming events displayed in-game, and strangely vague "date redacted" events where we had to guess if an event might be in the 2nd 3rd or 4th week of the month (it was a nice gimmick as a mystery once, after that it just became irritating). Gone are the days where you could plan ahead your next 4-6 weeks with a good amount of certainty.
This discussion has been closed.