If its Good Enough for KOTOR - Bring On Zahn!

Jorus
14 posts Member
Since we have delved back into pseudo Canon with KOTOR, I think it is time the game got some Toons that have been absent too long. The Thrawn Trilogy is the most Dense and logical choice to pull from

Here is a list of Characters that are far more important to the Fandom that obscure Old Republic toon (That's right The game changers and their constant Revan begging can go away)

Mara Jade
Class: Bounty Hunter/Smuggler/Jedi/Rebel
Abilities:
Saber Strike - Deal Physical Damage - Target Speed Down
Force Focus - MJ and Slowest Ally gain Speed Up
Old Tricks - Special Damage - Ignores Protection
Strength in Allies (Special) - MJ adds + Tenacity to all Rebels. If LS is present he gains all of MJ Positive Effects
Crew Member of the Wild Karrde

Jorus C'baoth
Class: Empire / Clone / Sith / Dark Side
Abilities:
Lightning Strike - Physical Damage w/Stun %
Saber Strike
Path to Insanity - JC Gains 100% Offense & 50% Speed Up up but looses 30% Health
Mind Flay (Special)- Target Looses Speed and Potency and Offence Down for X Turns
Clone Link (Special) - JC Takes control of Target Clone Ally - All clone abilities are refreshed Damage and Crit chance Increase

Talon Karrde
Class: Smuggler / Light Side / Rebel
Abilities:
Quick Shot - Physical Damage - Offense Down
Meet My Pets - Call Pet Vornskr to Attack - Ability block on Force abilites - Cannot be resisted by Jedi/Sith
Smugglers Wit - All Rebels/Smugglers Gain Forsight for 1 turns
Smuggler Leader (Special Leader) - All Smugglers gain Potency/Speed/health up
Crew Member (Captain) Wild Karrde

Add an New Ability to Grand Admiral Thrawn:
Ysalamir Bubble - Thrawn is Immune to the force for X Turns

Ship - Wild Karrde
Type: Corellian VI Modified Transport
Crew: Captain - Tallon Karde, Crew - Mara Jade
Faction: Light Side / Smuggler / Rebel
Abilities
Ram: Physical Damage - Remove Protection
Slice and Dice : Slice Opposing Ship - Disabled for X Turns

Now I will go back to reality......

Jorus

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    There is still difference between pseudo-canon and totally-not-canon. Besides, characters from the books can still be pulled into canon as we have seen with Thrawn, which would cause a mess here if we got book versions too.
  • Jorus
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    There is still difference between pseudo-canon and totally-not-canon. Besides, characters from the books can still be pulled into canon as we have seen with Thrawn, which would cause a mess here if we got book versions too.

A Full Canon Backstory is not required to create characters as you have pointed out with Thrawn. His usage in Rebels was an extension to the things he did in in the books, Alien, Tactical Genius ect....

Jade - Bounty hunter / Jedi
    Karrde - Smuggler / Tactician

These Characters are owned by Lucusfilm / Disney. My point is:

1 - I want these EU characters in the game, they fit in the SWGOH realm regardless of Fixed Canon or back-story
    2 - These characters are beloved by a larger base than just the Video-Game-Playing KOTOR fans, certainly more so than Revan - and I'm sick of people banging the Revan drum!

All of these Characters are interesting, and Bounty Hunters need a boost, having a BH/Jedi will round out that group as part of a rework. A Sith Clone would add to any Clone team and a clone rework.

Jorus

• Options
    Then I want KAHN!!!!!
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    Mara jade was not a bounty hunter. Depending on where she gets pulled from In the time line she could be empire scoundrel or jedi
  • Jorus
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    Mara jade was not a bounty hunter. Depending on where she gets pulled from In the time line she could be empire scoundrel or jedi

She was the Emporer's personal bounty hunter. EP would send her on Bounty missions to kill enimies, she was rewarded by the empire, no different than Vader using Boba.....

Jorus

• ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Who are those? I just know Mara Jade
  • Options
    Definitely would need an assassin type Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand, with good synergy with EP plus bonus if he dies (gain 100%TM and inflict deathmark on enemy who killed EP?). Also don't forget the Noghri. Ewoks' OG cousins...