P3 Treya does ST Han dance on you (bug maybe)

Ran this with zzThrawn(l), zDT, zKrenick, Shore, zBarris. I thought I was going to be cute and topple her, fracture her place deathmark and let DT face her. But I guess the stacks of bonds dont damge while toopled and clear when she stands rather then when face time ends... so DT was not getting his TM from krenic ..... and the dance began. fresh sabers dropped and kept stagger on and kept my TM at 0. since Treya was fresh and had not taken damage her inherent TM is very slow. It took 5 min of those sabers locked in a loop before she took her 3 turns. DT didnt die odly enough. Dont know if this is intended behavior or if the sabers were getting TM from something Im not seeing. Seems to me its the same problem with the STHan issue in reverse... only less damage.

Replies

• Options
    Ran this with zzThrawn(l), zDT, zKrenick, Shore, zBarris. I thought I was going to be cute and topple her, fracture her place deathmark and let DT face her. But I guess the stacks of bonds dont damge while toopled and clear when she stands rather then when face time ends... so DT was not getting his TM from krenic ..... and the dance began. fresh sabers dropped and kept stagger on and kept my TM at 0. since Treya was fresh and had not taken damage her inherent TM is very slow. It took 5 min of those sabers locked in a loop before she took her 3 turns. DT didnt die odly enough. Dont know if this is intended behavior or if the sabers were getting TM from something Im not seeing. Seems to me its the same problem with the STHan issue in reverse... only less damage.

Sure they do. The mystery of the century. Why do the lightsabers gain TM?