territory battles..question on battles in each phase..pls help

Hi,
I have a doubt about the TB regarding the tiles on each phase.
For ex. If a phase has 3 tiles, and we do only 2 tiles to maximise the stars..will we able to do the 3rd tile once next phase starts or do we lose the opportunity of that tile?
Meaning...we do 2/3 tiles of phase 3.
Then phase 4 starts which also has 3 tiles.
So my question is...will 3rd tile of phase 3 which we did not even deploy be still open when phase 4 starts or is the 3rd tile closed once phase 4 starts?
Hope u got my question.
Sorry if its confusing.
Any answer will be much appreciated.
Thank you

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    You need at least 1* to progress to the next tile in the next phase. If you reach 1* or more the current tile will be locked durung the next phase(s) — but the next tile will be available instead. If you don't reach 1* the next tile will not become available but instead you will continue playing the same tile (starting from where you ended up in the previous phase).
  • Options
    it is easier to get 1-1-1 than to get 3-0-0 as the 3rd star require lets say 40M GP, way more than 1st and second star combined
  • Options
    Thank you @Waqui. So i have a further question on that if u dont mind.
    If suppose 1 tile in phase 3 is not 1*, and phase 4 starts..does that mean my guild can only do that 1 tile from phase 3 and all others will be locked out till next phase (phase 5) Or will that non 1* tile and the next tile of phase 4 be open?

@LighTofHeaven ..my point is to maximise the stars..in lower phases its easier to get 2* or 3* than 1* in phase 5 and 6.
    So my point is to obtain maximum stars in minimum tiles.

Thank you for your answers! Much appreciated!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think you can actually get more stars by not progression to the next tile on purpose.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    So does that mean that we have to progreas to next tile regardless? @leef
  • Options
    If suppose 1 tile in phase 3 is not 1*, and phase 4 starts..does that mean my guild can only do that 1 tile from phase 3 and all others will be locked out till next phase (phase 5) Or will that non 1* tile and the next tile of phase 4 be open?

Only that non 1* tile will be open. All others will be locked out till next phase, yes. Unless you fail to 1* again.
    I.e. 2 tiles won't be open at the same time. 1/2/3* one and get to the next tile in next phase.

As leef said, it's theoretically better to progress than to hold. You can always actually try and see for yourself, though.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    So does that mean that we have to progreas to next tile regardless? leef

You don't have to progress to the next tile, but i don't think it will be beneficial to not progress to the next tile.
    Icould be missing something though, my guild has never not progressed so i don't exactly how it works.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

You will still have 3 tiles available, when phase 4 starts. Two tiles from the actual phase 4 and that one unfinished til from phase 3. It's actually well designed :—)

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Only that non 1* tile will be open. All others will be locked out till next phase, yes. Unless you fail to 1* again.
    I.e. 2 tiles won't be open at the same time. 1/2/3* one and get to the next tile in next phase.

Not true. There will still be 3 tiles available — but from different phases. There is absolutely nothing lost by getting a tile to 1*. There is absolutely nothing gained by deliberately holding back and not getting a tile to 1*.

• Options
    Waqui wrote: »

You will still have 3 tiles available, when phase 4 starts. Two tiles from the actual phase 4 and that one unfinished til from phase 3. It's actually well designed :—)

If this turns out to be right...i thank you sooo very much @Waqui !
    Wish me luck lol
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    You're welcome. Good luck to you and your guild :—)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @Waqui ! We are hitting it well now!