All Raids now harder?

So after “fixing” phase 3 and 4 of the sith Raid, it would seem Pit Raid difficultly has now increased also. I can Solo Heroic normally, but now get killed in phase 2, which was a pleasant surprised (yes I’m being sarcastic). So the question is, are all raids now WAI? As I have probably missed that piece of info from the update pages. There has been so many changes recently I’ve lost all awareness of what’s going on to be honest. Thanks

Replies

• Options
    We’ve had problems with the tank in phase 2 on haat. It’s been killing people even though they had buffs and full health and protection. Stupid how it’s happening gonna be screwed if phase 4 is the same
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They haven't pushed the fix yet.....so....yeah, nothing has been changed yet.
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    We did HAAT last night and it seemed exactly the same. Did my usual amounts in all phases.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Hmm, seems to have effected me in our guild and one other, but others are posting same amounts as usual. Weird.
  • Options
    Chiggy83 wrote: »
    We’ve had problems with the tank in phase 2 on haat. It’s been killing people even though they had buffs and full health and protection. **** how it’s happening gonna be screwed if phase 4 is the same

Phase 2 has nothing to do with buffs. You most likely got to enrage and you got wiped out.
    Hmm, seems to have effected me in our guild and one other, but others are posting same amounts as usual. Weird.

Your team is probably heavily rng based so you need a lot of luck to pull a full solo. Do you mind sharing which characters you use?
  • potsy
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Did H Rancor tonight, seemed the same as normal to me.
  • Options

Your team is probably heavily rng based so you need a lot of luck to pull a full solo. Do you mind sharing which characters you use?[/quote]

I was waiting for someone to say the magic ‘RNG’ lol

Sure, my team is zCody, zCLS, Fives, Clone Sargent and Echo. All clones g11 and really heavy on crit chance. CLS g12 and fast.
  • Options
    Normally solo it on auto in 12mins... and have been doing that pretty much since I got CLS.
  • Options
    Could well be RNG though, I did 3 Cantina and 10 hard battles today.... NO shards at all lol
    Gotta love RNG
  • Options
    The only character removing TM in this team is CLS, I'm surprised you even managed to beat it manually. CLS' TM is resistible and with him being the sole provider of TMR for this team it's hardly surprising you can't solo it. And that's not all, on top of everything you even use Clones which are based on a ton of basic attacks - each hit on the Rancor feeds him even more damage. Get yourself more TMR characters. Rex, Thrawn, Raid Han, Jyn, all of those are quite viable.
  • Options
    Sorry, my team was/is Zody, CLS, Fives, Rex, Clone Sargent. So CLS, Rex and Clone Sargent all have Turn removal. Easy Auto win usually.
  • Options
    Ok, I have to admit, I’ve been a complete numpty. Worked out what was going on.... I had it on auto basic.... what an **** I am. But thanks for listening to my public humiliation