Hermit Yoda to 7*

Does anyone know approx. how long it would take to seven star hermit yoda?
My guild get around 21 stars per territory battle and ive been thinking about getting hermit yoda, as ive seen he can be good in HAAT and other things. I also think that if Jedi luke is added to the game we'll need Hoda to unlock him.

Replies

• Options
    A while. That's a fun farm. I fought a 7star Yoda, he was the last left alive and then he disappeared into the force. It was beautiful. Not a challenge though.
  • Options
    That will take you a while. Mine is almost 6* after a few months of farming and my guild gets twice as many stars as you do. I didn't start farming him right away, I chose gear instead early on. The only reason I'm farming him is that I figure he'll be needed for Jedi Luke. Otherwise, Wampa is the better choice to farm if looking to actually use the toon.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Hoda is a long, slow farm, who comes at significant opportunity cost, considering you can get a ton of key gear and a few notable long-grind characters using the same currency.

Hoda is... a rather odd character. Wampa is probably more generally useful for raids and DSTB, though Hoda has a select few oddball teams where he functions.
    Still not a he.