Fluff squad cantina shipment character?

I have QGJ, Poe, and Daka all 7* max gear and am debating who to go for next. Bobba has a pretty good leader bonus that may be interesting, however I'm not a huge fan of his kit even though I love him thematically. That could change however as I'm leveling up several characters for an AoE squad which I think he'd do better on. Fives is another option, but I've never been impressed with him as he's easily ignored.

Hoth Rebel Scout has a lot of potential in an Ackbar lead team with Leia and ST Han. It would grant the fastest first attack through Leia, a chance at stun + second attack with HRS, first taunt with Han, and then an open character spot after Ackbar to round it all out. That said I'd need to farm / level / gear up Ackbar as well for this to work.

FOO is in a similar boat as HRS/Ackbar in that he would work well with a Phasma team. I have quite a few glass cannons though and don't really have a squad in mind for him, I just like the kit and the flexibility that he can bring.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I took Boba Fett to 6* and the leader ability is ok, but overall he is very weak. I have interest in FOO, but still finishing Daka. Good luck!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Tough decision. I've always wanted to farm up the scout myself. If the decision is scout or bobba, I'd almost have to flip a coin.