Forums NOTICE: Intermittent login issue: Fixed 8:20 PM pst

Bpwku
10 posts Member
Usually we see some sort of apology for an outage and some sort of kick back for not being able to play...no sorry or kick back :(

Replies

• Options
    There was a outage?
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/161735/notice-intermittent-login-issue-fixed-8-20-pm-pst

"Very small number of players being impacted."

Think one person in our guild had an issue.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Bpwku
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Last night for about 2 hrs. Most of my guild stuck at login screen and unable to claim bonus energy.
  • Bpwku
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I saw that but an apology in the post would at least be the customer friendly thing to do.
  • Options
    “Small number of players” lol The majority of my guild was affected. Luckily we were able to get in and finish our TW Def. At least a post saying “our bad” would be something.
  • Options
    Several were affected in my guild. I missed arena and fleet and free energy (PST). I submitted a ticket and received a response saying that I should check my connection and reboot my device and that I shouldn't expect any compensation. I replied with a link to the official post with information on the known outage and I said that yes I do expect compensation (it wasn't a lot, but 600 crystals is not nothing). I received a response in broken english saying that I should wait until their current outage is resolved and submit another ticket. Apparently there is some huge FIFA outage going on right now. Better luck tomorrow I guess?
  • Bpwku
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Even when the in-game chat was down for a bit there was a in-game message about it with an apology but this time completely unable to play and not a sorry.
  • Options
    yeah, well, i tried restarting android, restarting game, reinstalling game, all i can do is wait while the game keeps loading. succeeded once to get on and do some dailies, than loading again and again. they say it is fixed. not for me... this sucks