Maybe nerf some characters/mechanics

I know this wont reach anything but i have to give it off my chest because at this point i uninstall the game and reinstall it on a nearly daily basis.

I understand the importance of releasing content but sometimes you need to take a look at how overpowered some things can become. So heres a few things that frustrate me personally the most.

1. Nightsisters..where do i start all nightsister characters got handed to us with ease to get them. The characters themselfs i think are fine except the zombie and plague. The zombie is a weird character and it brings the issue of intentionally undergearing something so it cant be fractured,stunned. Plague itself is just like a huge pain in the butt.

With that said i think mod requirements should be increased not just lvl50 but like lvl50 and gear7 or something like that, and plague should be nerfed either the spreading of plague or the damage should be decresed per stack.

2. Raid reward...plain and simple raid rewards should not include challange gear end of story.

3. Character accessibility...i dont know whos idea was it to put together for ex hard nodes like that but ewok scout on 9-b hard ds?Really?The whole list as it is should be looked at and rearranged accordingly. Same thing goes to cantina.

4. Gearing...i dont know if its possible to implement properly but it would be nice to be able to look into future gear requirements for a character. Also a favourite list for gears in a sense that we would be able to set a certain gear to a favourite and by choosing that gear from whatever menu we could find the including nodes like with character shards.

5. Modding...well im not going to go into details but...mod management!!!! long overdue.

Replies

• Options
    1. Nighsisters are pretty outclassed right now
    2. Agreed
    3. Can't help there, single hard node farms suck
    4. Swgoh has by level which gear is needed and also a total amount by character needed list
    5. Same.. Need to revert to swgoh to better access where your mods are at
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    1. Any team with a AoE attack or passive recoveies
    2. You know, one day they ll take out carbantis from raid rewards, and use you as justification
    3. Hard nodes are
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    got cut off. Hard nodes are viable farms. While agree that weaker toons should not be in hard node rewards, i enjoy hard node farming.
    4. Agreed. However, dont change gear requirements for old characterz
    5. I ve never needed to care about mod management (although i admit i dont really do it that much). However, since a majority of the playerbase apparently needs it..Meh, i guess
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Plague does 5% damage per stack same as dots less than burning. Difference is plague ignores protection
  • Options
    Sorta like the purge movie. One day a year we just choose one faction to nerf to the ground.

The first year, I choose Bounty Hunters. Lol
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Outclassed? Against certain teams but for example im freshly 85 i dont have the characters to fight against nightsisters, so what you say is, i should accept that i am dominated by a team thats overpowered by design.

Plague goes for healt instantly yes, so as AV aoe which is almost always modded to go before MT to get around a tenacity up. Also theres daka and zMT to revive, daka and AV to heal, zombie to taunt and die in 1 hit. While every special inflicts a stack of plague which means you can easily get in round of turns 2 stacks of plague across the board so you just lost 10% hp/turn for 3 turns just from 2 aoe skills. so after the 3rd turn if you count in the damage itself from skills you are at half health and full protection.

Ohh and did i mention while all this is happening you can hit only a taunting zombie and MT just received enough tm to go an extra round which is another aoe plague? OFC in theory thats a perfect matchup but still thats just silly op from a team at full 3 stars except daka and AV and you dont even need that much gear on it.

I didnt say weaker shouldnt be in it, but 9-b? We should have a bit more useful character there like idk colonel or the 2 veterans.

Wow where do I begin?? You're a newly fresh level 85 that doesn't have a veteran type roster and you want Night Sisters nerfed? Are you really serious? Or maybe just a tad bit entitled? Just because you don't have a roster to beat a team doesn't mean they need a nerf....it's called spend some money...work on your roster patiently and learn how to beat something...don't be one of these entitled kids nowadays that want everything handed to them on a silver platter and cry and complain cause you can't beat something.

You know why people leave Zombie at a low gear level? It's not just because he can't be fractured. It's because if you zeta Old Dakas unqiue..she gets 50%TM and her resurrection is reduced by 1...meaning it is almost always ready to use.

You don't like plague either huh? Then how about putting a toon in your squad that can give some healing and health back basically washing plague off your team like mud in a shower.

Besides...Nightsisters isn't a problem for anyone anymore...EP and Vader took care of that undead meta.

Like seriously dude...work on your roster like most gamers do...don't complain and cry about something you can't beat cause you just started the game and don't have a roster strong enough to get the job done for crying out loud. You're still a newbie if you think NightSisters should be nerfed. Two years from now when your roster is 3.3 million GP you're gonna think back, laugh and realize just how little about this game you thought you knew and how wrong you were to think that Nightsisters even needed a nerf.

Peace!
    The world is watching as I take my last breathe.
  • Options
    You are newly Level 85. Why do you think you should be able to beat all squads that Level 85-for-2-years players have? It takes a big powerful roster to be able to field the team that counters any given squad, like NS. I had that problem with Chaze teams for months before I could beat them but I kept focused and achieved my goal.
  • Options
    There's a bunch of f2p/easy to obtain options to handle Nightsisters... wiggs, lando, boba fett,(execute daka or talzin or asajj they're done), vader EP, tarkin, TSP+1, empire team there that most already have. Nightsisters are great on offense, but fall hard on D, id know since I run them lol
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    You are newly Level 85. Why do you think you should be able to beat all squads that Level 85-for-2-years players have? It takes a big powerful roster to be able to field the team that counters any given squad, like NS. I had that problem with Chaze teams for months before I could beat them but I kept focused and achieved my goal.

All squads?Hell no but nightsisters were given away for free while beeing totally unbalanced and killed the entire game as far as fun goes.

That sounds like the same complaint I have heard about all the meta's (after Rex was made farmable)