Squad Help: Double down or switch

Presaria
199 posts Member
Here are my toons:
https://swgoh.gg/u/presaria/collection/

I run Wiggs+ Leia+ StHan + R2 with Zeta

I can crack the top 50, but it isn't worth refreshes, and I don't see top 20 with this team.

I might double down on rebels with CLS + Old Ben (when CLS comes around -have Zeta to use) + 5 star raid Han +R2+ Leia. That may not be worth the investment give today's conditions. I might also ditch the tank , just rely on fast R2 and bring Lando in now that Phoenix has disappeared.

Or maybe I should switch to empire?
I worry the meta might pass me up by the time I gear. But if I go empire, could I build a good team with RG as tank and Thrawn when he comes back up? I'll zeta EP (L) if I go that way.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    RG is very useful, but old meta. if you are going to plan for the long road, gear shore trooper or sith trooper for tank

gear toons useful in multiple areas. Thrawn is always good b/c he is useful in tank/sith raid and arena and ship

death trooper is very useful (awesome ship, great in sith raid)

current empire meta will probably last a bit more but i guess it may shift to empire/sith or just sith

cls is awesome in many area. an anti-meta team is rex lead, cls, raid han, thrawn, GK but all of these take a lot of zetas too and you will still drop.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    Options
    I have cls titans team (cls, han, thrawn, r2, gk)
    I also use chaze instead of r2 and gk against palp and nightsisters.

I can beat everyone, even when they have the best mods.

However, palp teams with terrible mods can beat me, and my mods range from +90 to +120 speed.

I still use CLS in raids alot, so get him when he comes back, but for now, i advise to switch to palp lead. His turn meter gains are incredible.

Last, never try to ditch your tank. Any tank is better than no tank. GK is the best tank. But st han doesnt cut it...rg or st han might be better than nothing, but start working om end game tanks like shoretrooper.