Piled up gear. An easy solution

For obvious reasons there will never be a market for gear. That's understandable to me. But you could at least allow us to sell gear for credits which has piled up to 400+ pieces.

I only play this game for about 9 months, but even I have some gear over 2k times in my inventory. Everytime you get one more it feels like a reward was denied from you and the game shows you the middle finger.
Ally code 428-543-243

Replies

• Options
    They used to have a store in the early days where you could sell gear for credits..
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The better solution would be to remove challenge gear (that stock piles) from raids and replace certain gear in challenges.
  • Options
    Or a trade up solution, trade x number of lower tier gear for 1 of next tier gear piece. Available for all tier levels of that gear type.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    The better solution would be to remove challenge gear (that stock piles) from raids and replace certain gear in challenges.
    STRYKER667 wrote: »
    Or a trade up solution, trade x number of lower tier gear for 1 of next tier gear piece. Available for all tier levels of that gear type.

either one sounds great
  • Options

Even better would be a combination of yours and mine idea
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Options

This is a great idea that all would benefit from and make challenge and raid rewards seem relevant again and not just **** people off cause they just got more gear pieces that they already had thousands of pieces of. Many, many other games have this system.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    But expose is being nerfed because sthan should have never been able to do that.

Official answer... I didn't make this up SMH

In all seriousness, both the ideas I read sound good to me.
  • Options

I agree with this... I have 1000+ on a lot, and 2000+ on some gear. Let us upgrade and sell gear.

For good measure, I'll tag some devs.

@CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera @CG_CapGaSP
  • Options

This! They also need the same options for ability mats..I have thousands on thousands of green and blue..then like 70 purple and 20 yellow and a handful of zetas. They also need higher level challenges for gear 10+.
  • Edison
    154 posts Member
    Options
    I was thinking recently that they could use spare gear as a way to upgrade mods from 5* to 6/7*

Each tier of equipment salvage provides a different amount of experience, so the better gear you sacrifice the closer you get to the next *.

There would likely be fewer complaints about challenge gear in raids or the useless challenges if we were able to get our mods rolling with the gains from it.