Best DS team before zetas?

Any thoughts on what the best DS arena team is atm before zetas?

I like Sion (kind of growing on me...) but from what I have read he is not that great w/o his zeta and i cannot see me investing a zeta on him anytime soon.

At this stage (before zetas) the best DS team (still) seems to be oldskool:

EP>DV>DT>DK>ShT

Thoughts?

Replies

• Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Seems a good call but I'd suggest without using zetas switching out Krennic for Starck.

His buffs alone make him a more dangerous opponent. I have mine g12 and not zeta'd and he's amazing in numerous situations and a DSTB must I think.

Something to consider :smile:
  • Options
    Tarkin also has a good DS / Empire non-zeta leader - but agree EP's is one of the stronger with no zeta.

Mother Talzin's actually works pretty well no zetas also.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know why anyone would want to run a team without zeta's in arena, you're pretty much setting yourself up for a loss if you do that. (unless ofcourse the competition isn't running teams with zeta's either)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    I don't know why anyone would want to run a team without zeta's in arena, you're pretty much setting yourself up for a loss if you do that. (unless ofcourse the competition isn't running teams with zeta's either)

He said before zetas, so it would make sense that the team would eventually receive zetas, but either the person isn’t of a high enough level or doesn’t have a consistent zeta farm.

I’d say EP lead with empire friends.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

He said before zetas, so it would make sense that the team would eventually receive zetas, but either the person isn’t of a high enough level or doesn’t have a consistent zeta farm.

Assumed the latter, included the (unless ...) if it was the former.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions.

I never thought about Stark...is it general consensus that he is better utility than Krennic? I really like the DK>DT synergy?
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    GMT is a really good non zeta leadership.