Prev1
1.Darth Malgus-5*sith
2.Commander Fox-5*clones
3.Bastila shan-5* Jedi
4.Darth Malak-5* sith
5.Darth Bane-5* sith

Replies

• Options
    Didnt we get enough Siths for a while? With each new sith is more stronger than the previous take a break already
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Didnt we get enough Siths for a while? With each new sith is more stronger than the previous take a break already

1. there is no such thing as "too many Sith" look at the # of rebels
    2. it would make sense that these Sith are stronger cause they are legendary events
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options

They could make a gungan faction... Just sayin
  • Options
    1. Eh I've never played SWTOR so I don't know about him
    2. YES MORE CLONES PLS
    3. An obvious addition if we get revan, but will probably be more of a marquee character
    4. and 5. Good inclusions, but I agree that we have had a lot of sith added, and that they should be added later (next february?)

That being said, I want more synergy for the less loved factions. Some seperatist leader, (the spider guy whos name is escaping me?) Bounty Hunter, Gungan (I get the jar jar hate, but not 1 gungan in game?) Some more Jawas, essentially anyone who is outside the "norm" for them to release

Also fun fact, if you google Darth Malgus, you get a picture of Darth Maul
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

1. there is no such thing as "too many Sith" look at the # of rebels
    2. it would make sense that these Sith are stronger cause they are legendary events

You misunderstood me, i didnt say we shouldnt get anymore siths what i said was its enough for a while, as in thats quite enough for the time being, believe me i dont want anymore rebels either especially since other factions need more characters
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    2. YES MORE CLONES PLS
    3. An obvious addition if we get revan, but will probably be more of a marquee character
    4. and 5. Good inclusions, but I agree that we have had a lot of sith added, and that they should be added later (next february?)

That being said, I want more synergy for the less loved factions. Some seperatist leader, (the spider guy whos name is escaping me?) Bounty Hunter, Gungan (I get the jar jar hate, but not 1 gungan in game?) Some more Jawas, essentially anyone who is outside the "norm" for them to release

Admiral Trench
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    2. YES MORE CLONES PLS

Admiral Trench

GOOD point the game does'nt have a separatist fleet commander
  • Options
    YES THATS HIS NAME. I loved his character, and he might give us another Capital Ship option
  • Options
    More clones. I've spent hundreds of real dollars to get my clones up and they are practically useless.
    Hit the gym.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    I look forward to any new legendary character and subsequent nerf that will follow.
  • Options
    Ben Swolo- requires 5* gains to unlock
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but for Ben Swolo would require 7* because of them gains. Then he doesn't have any actual abilities, he just slowly takes off his shirt, and when its all the way off the other team loses because they know they'll never have the gains.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    We need more Sith, they are awesome, "too may Sith"? (We have over 30 Rebels), come on we just has 3 Sith (2 in my opinion as Sith Marauder is LAME)
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    gonk droid pleaseeeee!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    We need more Sith, they are awesome, "too may Sith"? (We have over 30 Rebels), come on we just has 3 Sith (2 in my opinion as Sith Marauder is LAME)

Since the beginning of 2018 Vader, Palpatine, Nihilus and Sith Trooper got a rework, Sith Marauder was added, then Darth Sion and then Darth Traya, enough already thats way more than last year, if this game must have more sith in this year alone at least wait a couple of months, its star wars galaxy of heroes not star wars galaxy of the sith
  • Options
    Did some data mining. Nien nunb will be coming in June as a legendary character.
  • Options
    Ninenunbsy wrote: »
    Did some data mining. Nien nunb will be coming in June as a legendary character.

Honestly? Thats not a bad idea for a character, what would he be, Rebel/Scoundrel because he was a smuggler? Or he would be Resistance since he did take part in the attack of starkiller base with his T-70 X-Wing
  • Options

Honestly? Thats not a bad idea for a character, what would he be, Rebel/Scoundrel because he was a smuggler? Or he would be Resistance since he did take part in the attack of starkiller base with his T-70 X-Wing

Start farming resistance or rebels
  • Options

Start farming resistance or rebels

Already have 7 star phoenix and a few strong resistance members, although i doubt Nien Nunb would be legendary a marquee character makes more sense along his ship
  • Haruk
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Don't compare Sith to Rebels, as Rebels is a massive faction and it's proper opposite would be Empire.

Sith v Jedi makes more sense(obviously). Right now, with all the new heroes, we have 12 members of the Sith Faction.

and 19 for Jedi.

Also,

Can we stop with the 'This is Galaxy of Heroes, not Galaxy of insert faction you don't want to see more of'?

In this case, Hero does not mean 'good guys who save the day'. It's more closer to 'lead in a story', which technically could be a bad guy.

Ie, Darth Vader is the 'hero' in his comic series.
  • Daxtercelebi
    249 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Haruk wrote: »
    Don't compare Sith to Rebels, as Rebels is a massive faction and it's proper opposite would be Empire.

Sith v Jedi makes more sense(obviously). Right now, with all the new heroes, we have 12 members of the Sith Faction.

and 19 for Jedi.

Also,

Can we stop with the 'This is Galaxy of Heroes, not Galaxy of insert faction you don't want to see more of'?

In this case, Hero does not mean 'good guys who save the day'. It's more closer to 'lead in a story', which technically could be a bad guy.

Ie, Darth Vader is the 'hero' in his comic series.

Okay then, lets just add more Sith characters untill the end of the year, forget about other factions, forget about clones, forget about separatists, you win.
  • Options
    Who
    Who
    Who
    Who
    I've heard of him

With so many obvious characters still missing (Snoke, Hux, Padme, etc), I hope they go down that route rather than old random ones, especially after giving us Kotor guys that only some people have heard of.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    darthjeary wrote: »
    Who
    Who
    Who
    Who
    I've heard of him

With so many obvious characters still missing (Snoke, Hux, Padme, etc), I hope they go down that route rather than old random ones, especially after giving us Kotor guys that only some people have heard of.

Yeah, dont add any characters that this guy hasn't heard of.
  • Options
    A proper Chewbacca, and C3pO.
  • Dankly
    32 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Halfbaked wrote: »
    A proper Chewbacca, and C3pO.

As long he has a “Sore Loser” unique: If chewie’s basic attack is dodged, he attacks again with 100% offense and staggers the target.
  • Options
    I want 7* ice cream machine guy

But seriously a general hux or battle of endor leia
  • Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I want 5 Hans and 5 Leia's each with a their own, unique take on the character. (ie leader ability, healer, aoe, etc)

I want the meta to be Han vs Leia.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    yeah, more troopers would be cool..
    plus more stormtroopers or generic jedi... like the enemy sometimes has 3 stormtroppers or clones
  • Options
    yeah, more troopers would be cool..
    plus more stormtroopers or generic jedi... like the enemy sometimes has 3 stormtroppers or clones

The game already has Scout Troopers and Sandtroopers, other potential troopers i suppose would be Darktroopers
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Okay, this is going to sound a little weird, but - there was briefly a mobile game called Star Wars: Uprising.

It was great, so it's a shame the game was tanked after only a year or so, but it was considered canon, and EA published it so technically the characters are still ... there?

Point being, I'd' love to see Shortpaw, the nightsisters Shelish and Deathstick, Owacchi the Wookie, and Purgetroopers in this game.

[ then again, I'd like to see Iden Versio and Amidala too, so... ]