Wow sith raid nerfs, TW issues, log in problems. Worst week ever CG???

Rui99
43 posts Member
Did I forget anything lol

Replies

• Options
    Doxige wrote: »
    And your post Will he censored in 3...2...1.... (Thats the way cg Is doing things)

yep, a post complaining about JTR being needed in new raid was already removed x)
  • Shockers
    172 posts Member
    Options
    No drops for the game outage, missed two store refreshes and the daily completion bonus. CG nerfed up that outage.
  • Options
    In this TB, my guild is 136M GP and got matched up against a 167M GP. Seems fair to me...

Also we had TWELVE more victories in the TW earlier this week and lost by 2 points. Both of us stalled in the same section so it boiled down to individual clearances and not section bonuses. Thanks for the great new scoring system (he says sarcastically)!!
  • Cal00054
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Where is Kozi? Things seem to go bad when she’s not around.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options
    And your post Will he censored in 3...2...1.... (Thats the way cg Is doing things)

yep, a post complaining about JTR being needed in new raid was already removed x)

Checked on this post and it was not deleted but was merged into the philosophy thread along with other issues around expose. Also! rydiggs will be replying again to these on monday as he posted

(Edited from my really bad multi-tasking typing!)
    Post edited by Vampire_X on
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »

Checked on this and was not it is in the philosophy thread along with other issues around expose and rydiggs will be replying again to these on monday as he posted

Uh... huh? Can someone please translate this to proper english?
  • Options

Uh... huh? Can someone please translate this to proper english?[/quote]

He's saying it got moved to the mega thread about their "Philosophy" which is the one Ry_Diggs has been responding to
  • Options
    well that quote didn't work
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options

Uh... huh? Can someone please translate this to proper english?

He's saying it got moved to the mega thread about their "Philosophy" which is the one Ry_Diggs has been responding to[/quote]

Lady ;) But edited it from my terrible quick type today :( , it is in the mega yes =)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber