Unlimted timer for new sith raid due to nerf

Pieeater420
232 posts Member
edited March 2018
Imo best option for sith raid be a unlimited timer on all tiers. Tht way all guilds can clear raid albeit the smaller guilds it could take as long as a month to clear but they be more apt to want to finish knowin they eventually get traya shards an the super guilds will still be the first to clear n get her just as EA intended. Cuz as it stands now it's almost impossible to beat n after the nerf u can take the almost out an just say it’s impossible. Most players dont even want run it due to difficulty. Just my opinion tho. Like to know wht the rest of u think?an let me be clear i know theres no roster refreshes so obviously i mean if there’s unlimited time limit like t1-6 then there’s automatically unlimited roster refreshes. So basically in simple terms make t7 like the rest of the tiers
Post edited by Pieeater420 on

Replies

• Options
    Umm, there is no timer on tiers 1-6. . . So your request is invalid except for tier seven heroic, which won't happen.

As it is , tier 1-6 is unlimited time, and five daily attacks per member, pretty sure that they won't change anything.
  • Mithos
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Content isnt meant to be "everyone can do it" so i dont think they should give you unlimited time in heroic, though good news for you is that the raid will recieve heavy nerfs to allow more guilds to complete it after the whale guilds have had their 5 min of glory
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Rosters don’t refresh on heroic. More time wouldn’t make much difference unless you are on the cusp.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    The 48h time limit on heroic level is no problem at all. If you can't finish within 48h, then you probably won't finish in a month either. There's no roster refresh, remember?! Once your character died, you can't use it again.

Introducing an unlimited time would be silly.
  • Options
    Maybe the op means you should not be limited to 5 attempts in 24 hrs for non heroic?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    You realize the bosses' health pools are going down, too, right?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    well obviously if theres a unlimited time then there’s unlimited roster refreshes. Didn’t know i had to literally spell it out for u but i guess u couldnt read between the lines an im aware t1-6 has unlimited time an tho tht was clear when i said “all tiers” should have unlimited time. An yes i know the health pool is bein lowered as well but as it stands now unless ur in a 140m gp guild i dont care how much they lower the health ur not gonna clear the raid in 48hrs. But go ahead spit ur hate now but once they fix sthan then even u super guilds will be on the forum sayin raid is to hard. But i will be patiently waiting for u to post ur YouTube vid showin me otherwise lol. Until then anything u say about u an ur guilds clearing it in under 48hrs without usin the glitch of han is just heresay and prob a big steamingload of ****. Cuz my guild of 96m gp is giving it all we got n finding the phases tht dont have traya very very hard except for the 1/3 of guild tht has rjt then after her its big dropoff. But again @Waqui i be waiting to see ur YouTube vid of u clearing raid if its so easy.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    If you're going to literally spell it out for everyone does that mean you're going to use actual words for once?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    If you're going to literally spell it out for everyone does that mean you're going to use actual words for once?

That's kind of uncalled for.

To op The problem with what you are asking for is easy might as well delete 1-6. Even if it took you a month to finish heroic it still would be worth doing heroic. They spent a lot of time on 1-6 balance there not going to throw that time away nor should they.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Umm, there is no timer on tiers 1-6. . . So your request is invalid except for tier seven heroic, which won't happen.

This and heroic there is no character refresh on heroic, so an unlimited timer doesn't help you.

The goal is to build up to things and have goals.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    @Waqui
    i'm also waiting on that vid ! There's no way you could use your entire roster in just 48 hours ! Vid or didn't happen !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    well obviously if theres a unlimited time then there’s unlimited roster refreshes. Didn’t know i had to literally spell it out for u but i guess u couldnt read between the lines

[...]

But again @Waqui i be waiting to see ur YouTube vid of u clearing raid if its so easy.

1. I can only comment on what you actually write — not on what you think. If there's a mis match between the two, it's your fault — not mine.

2. Please let me know, where you saw me claiming, that the raid is easy. Unlike you, I write, what I actually mean: The 48h limit is not the problem. If you can't finish within this time limit you probably won't finish within a month, since there's no roster refresh on heroic. (The missing refresh is the limiting factor — not the time limit).
    leef wrote: »
    @Waqui
    i'm also waiting on that vid ! There's no way you could use your entire roster in just 48 hours ! Vid or didn't happen !

2 points for the house of Leef ;—)
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

That's kind of uncalled for.

How so? Is it really too much to ask people to use full words?

I can't take anyone seriously who removes letters from all their words.

Sorry.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH