Jedi Rey shards

Will there be a possible return for the Jedi Rey challenge soon ??

Replies

• Options
    They won't even give us bb8 and it's been 3 months since he last came, what makes you think they will give us Rey
  • Options
    CLS took 4 months to come back, JTR's 4 months is April.
    So assumption is in a month or earlier (hopefully)
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

Please don't spread misinformation with such confidence..

To the op, according to luke's journey cadence, rey's journey's next iteration comes on 4th may. Speculation though. 10 days ahead or behind.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Velo23_ wrote: »
    Will there be a possible return for the Jedi Rey challenge soon ??
    Return? DEFINITELY.
    Soon? Probably, depending on what you consider soon. But anywhere from late March to early May are expected, with the most likely time being somewhere in April.

Good luck! Hope you farmed those Veteran Smugglers in the meantime!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

To the op, according to luke's journey cadence, rey's journey's next iteration comes on 4th may. Speculation though. 10 days ahead or behind.

In that guys defence he did use the words assumption and hopefully.. hardly indicative of confidence in something being fact.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

Luke came back around after four months. Rey came out in mid-December. Four months after mid-December is mid-April.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I find it comical that @Kiritoismyname complains about the other poster “spreading misinformation with such confidence” when there was no confidence in the post and then proceeds to do the same thing with his/her speculated date. Lol!
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Luke came back around after four months. Rey came out in mid-December. Four months after mid-December is mid-April.

4.5 months, actually, which puts her at end of April or beginning of May.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    jtrey event should just run every month. that's the only viable toon for sloppy play in sith raid. no need to keep it locked up.

why cg thinks it's a good idea to give everyone a free car for example but making it impossible for you to buy gas is beyond me.
  • Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

In that guys defence he did use the words assumption and hopefully.. hardly indicative of confidence in something being fact.

Oh yeah, misread it. My bad. Apologies.

Edit: I re-read it and only apologise for that confidence part.
    Misinformation is in the fact that he said cls was 4 months apart, which it clearly wasn't. It was 4 and 1/2. So by *that* logic, it puts jtr at exactly late april or early may.
    I'm already ready btw. Would love to have her drop tomorrow. :)
    TVF wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

4.5 months, actually, which puts her at end of April or beginning of May.

This.
    Just don't want to get this communities hopes up too high. They get incensed pretty easily, with the devs.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Only after bb8....

And no probably not for a bit
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Only after bb8....

And no probably not for a bit

Soon....BB8??
  • Options
    jtrey event should just run every month. that's the only viable toon for sloppy play in sith raid. no need to keep it locked up.

why cg thinks it's a good idea to give everyone a free car for example but making it impossible for you to buy gas is beyond me.

I agree... events like that should just be available at all times and when you meet unlock requirements, go for it.
  • Options
    May 4th would be a good date for her return. I'll have my veterans ready by then.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options

I agree... events like that should just be available at all times and when you meet unlock requirements, go for it.

So they should make it easy for you guys and never mind it was hard for me?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    JoeSolo wrote: »
    I find it comical that @Kiritoismyname complains about the other poster “spreading misinformation with such confidence” when there was no confidence in the post and then proceeds to do the same thing with his/her speculated date. Lol!

Well said sir.

@Kiritoismyname . You are a hyprocrite.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

So they should make it easy for you guys and never mind it was hard for me?

I think he was speaking generally (i.e. "events like that") meaning, people can acquire the special hero (yoda, Palp, CLS, JTRey, etc) when the meet the requirements. People that meet the requirements early, get the character early.

I understand that they try to get people to panic farm, but I agree with the general sentiment. Especially since they nerfed Yoda, released reworks and teams that crush CLS, etc.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*