When is the Jawa Event Returning?

Wasn’t there an event where we fought Jawa with our Droid teams? That was fun. It just seems like we haven’t seen it in ages. I would love some shard shop fodder! It would also be great if we got a harder tier for our Droids to beat with 5 dot mods like many other events now have. Thanks

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    They already made an extra very hard tier gor that event the last couple of times it ran. They just didn't call it mythic yet.

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for your actual question.
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    I think I remember @CG_CapGaSP saying that event wasn’t returning.
  • Options
    On a simular vein does anyone know if they stopped the secrets and shadows event.

The one where you use phoenix or nightsisters and you earn various sith based rewards, i dont think we have seen it since dec
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    msb14 wrote: »

I think you're right because there wasn't enough interest or players actually completing the event
  • Options

I think you're right because there wasn't enough interest or players actually completing the event

Hmm, seems like a waste. Why don’t they up the rewards and return it? I’m sure people would love to use their Droids to get some mods or omegas.
  • Options

Hmm, seems like a waste. Why don’t they up the rewards and return it? I’m sure people would love to use their Droids to get some mods or omegas.

Eh, I don't know, even the zetas from the ewok challenge bonus tier have given me 0 incentive to farm ewoks to even beat the first one lol. There's too much in the game for me to bother.. ewoks are like number 58 on my list to do (meaning I'll probably never touch em) haha
  • Options

Eh, I don't know, even the zetas from the ewok challenge bonus tier have given me 0 incentive to farm ewoks to even beat the first one lol. There's too much in the game for me to bother.. ewoks are like number 58 on my list to do (meaning I'll probably never touch em) haha

That’s great for you. I’m talking about the Jawa event though - not Ewoks. I liked the event. I thought it was fun. If they do bring it back then you don’t have to play it. I’m just letting the devs know that’s it is missed. Many of my guildmates were reminiscing about it and I thought it would be great to let the devs know that there are people out there who want to play it again.
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

That’s great for you. I’m talking about the Jawa event though - not Ewoks. I liked the event. I thought it was fun. If they do bring it back then you don’t have to play it. I’m just letting the devs know that’s it is missed. Many of my guildmates were reminiscing about it and I thought it would be great to let the devs know that there are people out there who want to play it again.

I know guy. I was responding to you saying up the rewards to get people to play it and using an example of the ewok event. There's zeta mats in bonus tier, how many of my guild are building ewoks... ZERO. So sometimes even a couple mats won't convince people to go for it

Edit: in this case jawas, I got them enough to 3 stat the mod challenge and that's it. And droids not a priority either.. with the exception on bb8 and r2
  • Options
    On a side note, I personally don’t particularly like the recent event we had with the Clones and Resistance vs the Separatists and Count Dooku (whatever that event is called). It’s 8 waves are long, boring, and the rewards are minuscule, but I play it anyways to get what I can. Again, that’s just my opinion. I would prefer a 3 wave Jawa event (and a new harder tier) to get Jawa shard shop fodder, mods, and maybe Omegas. So why not both events? I guess I’m just saying why take events away even if the devs think people “don’t play them?” If that’s the case, update the event, make it harder, and incentivize the rewards. I don’t understand how, if you like all of the other events, you all seem to disagree with me.
  • Options

I know guy. I was responding to you saying up the rewards to get people to play it and using an example of the ewok event. There's zeta mats in bonus tier, how many of my guild are building ewoks... ZERO. So sometimes even a couple mats won't convince people to go for it

You must be in a small guild then. Don’t worry, once your guild GP is above 130 mil you’ll need those Ewoks and you’ll think those “hard” events are fun. At least, my guild does. There are two people that run a full gear 12 Ewok team and place in the top 10 constantly. They post pictures of it on Line all the time, haha. We just miss the action for our droid teams too.