Lock Debuff for Vader

Laviscious
159 posts Member
edited March 2018
In recent times things are changing with the way the raid works so I figured I would have a nice glass of my personal fav scotch and work thru a way to help fix the gap between JTr teams and the other teams that aren’t working as well as the OP team instead of **** at your team CG and not help the problem of what to do I hope my idea creates more for u guys
**Vader debuff**
*Force Choke*
Vader Creates 5 additional DOT debuffs for two turns and deals 15% more damage per DOT applied for the two turns on targeted toon for 2 turns and also stuns the targeted toon for 2 turns and deals 5% more damage for every debuff on Vader applied to all debuffs This attack can’t be countered or evaded
RAID BOSSES - cannot counter /evade or remove these debuff’s and take 50% more DOT damage
Post edited by Laviscious on

Replies

• Options
    This type of additions to the toons should help teams that aren’t as great as JTr and Also I hope others can start to create buffs and debuffs to counter what I personally think is an A+ Grade Raid by the way so I in turn so ty because I think this is a kick butt debuff for Vader that will help the sith teams do so muchly needed damage keep up the great work CG