Events

What is the norm regarding events on the main screen? Not the guild events..

I think it's been a couple of days since the last event, and the next one is the one that requiresa team of 4* ewoks, which I doubt most newer players have. I'm level 67 and I have 0 4* ewoks.

I haven't seen a Thrawn or R2 event since I started playing, but reading on here, I got the impression those came around on a regular basis.
I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.

Replies

• Options
    I'm at a point where there's not much for me to do on the game. I wait for activities to re-set each night, but as soon as I'm done with that, it's just kinda wait around for something. It would help if there were events I could do to advance my game.
  • Options
    If your asking about thrawn and r2, and saying there's not much to do, does that mean you have your Phoenix squad all seven star? And you have a solid seven star empire squad ? Cuz those are what you need to get those two legendary event chars.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hi @RufusDogbreath

This is where you can find the current Event Calendar for March- https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160458/event-calendar-mar#latest

Please note that all dates are subject to change and it is not unusual for some events, like legendary events or hero's journeys not to appear on the calendar when first announced but to be added to the calendar later.

While waiting for the return of some events, you can check out this posts which list the type of reoccurring events, frequency, characters needed for the event and suggested gear and character levels - https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/154696/reoccurring-events-and-characters-required-index/p1

Help this helps!
  • Options
    If you're not in a guild, I suggest joining one. Gives you a lot more to do/look forward to.
  • RufusDogbreath
    233 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    If your asking about thrawn and r2, and saying there's not much to do, does that mean you have your Phoenix squad all seven star? And you have a solid seven star empire squad ? Cuz those are what you need to get those two legendary event chars.

I wish I did, but there's a finite amount of resources that can be used to get the shards needed for these teams. My Phoenix team toons are 5 to 7*, working toward all 7*, but when your energy is depleted there's not much to do. That's what I was getting at. Once your E is on empty there's not much you can work on. If there were events I could do to help advance my team, that would be great.

I am in a guild but they do high level raids. When my eligible toons are dead, theres nothing to do but sit and wait for the thing to end.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry. You will have plenty of activity soon enough, when your roster develops to the point, where you can participate fully in guild events — and not only participate, but you can practice to maximize your results in raids. But yes, until then, there's not much you can do but sim your battles, play your 12 nodes of GW, do your fleet/squad arena battles and do whatever small contribution in guild events. If you really want more to do, start moving your mods around between whatever teams you are using. That should keep you busy for another 30 minutes a day.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options

I haven't seen a Thrawn or R2 event since I started playing, but reading on here, I got the impression those came around on a regular basis.

They are probably averaging out as every three months.
    I am in a guild but they do high level raids. When my eligible toons are dead, theres nothing to do but sit and wait for the thing to end.

This is one of the problems with guild events. Some people can spend 90 minutes on a rancour others can be finished in 2 mins.