Mirror match in arena with Z Palpatine leader

Please help me understand why enemy's Emperor does his AOE every 2 turns! Does he have a doping on cooldown..??

Replies

• Options
    What is the team ennemies ?

• LaksonVell
    421 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    1. Which zeta, he has 2
    2. Assuming his leader is zeta, Palps has a variety of TM gains: 15% for every shock, 20% for every debuff inflicted (so stunning 4-5 people give him an extra turn easy, and shock gives him 35% because it comboes with debuff gains) if he has 2 people shocked he can let the hate flow and get a instant CD reduction on storm. And he gains TM whenever a debuff expires, so Vader culling feeds him TM a lot.
    So yes, he does have a doping in cooldown
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Depending on squad he gets even more TM, e.g. Thrawn zeta unique or Shore unique. A smart usage of shock and ability block is crucial on winning mirror matches imho. Also swapping in the tank for OG Han helps a lot on gaining momentum against hard to beat mirror squads.
  • Options
    In any case there is always cd of 4
  • Options
    Teams were the same:
    Palpatine, Vader, Thrawn, Shore, GK.
    I chose this enemy because my Vader had higher speed, and in fact I moved first and things were good, but suddenly it happened.
    The problem is not the turn meter gain, but that enemy's Palpatine did: AOE, single shock, AOE, single shock, AOE.... where is the cooldown?
  • Options
    Impossible anyone with this team reload àbility
  • Options
    Aoe choc choc choc aoe
  • Options
    I know, so it's a bug.
  • Options

Count the number of times he plays, you'll see what he's doing 4
  • Options
    Sounds like he got off more shocks or you cleansed his debuffs more than you think.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    Take vidéo, but i sûre palpa play 4
  • Options
    Or aoe, choc one, choc other, late the hâte, o have 100%turn and aoe.