If you could change 1 thing in the game...

Jedi_Bane
311 posts Member
edited March 2018
With the many faults in this game, what is the one thing you would improve?

If you could change 1 thing in the game... 41 votes

Lack of Communication from the devs
17%
PiffGurujedikilla84The_DudexGriiMErZVettes4Fetts2OldSchoolKiwiHellothere4588 7 votes
Challenge gear in raids
29%
Boba_The_FetterNikeNoodleMrGripsElleMadaraPremierVenothc1ever_punDarth_Aamonphinfan309IgneoMorteSkynibblerKyleStark99GoesDark 12 votes
The gear crunch
26%
Oberon_Caladdennishsnyder57Shenanigans052RichfxxxSirlagzalottdarthAmmuzAleSahnDroh_1979BettzFierceRevanTrojanDaeva 11 votes
Other (please explain)
26%
Nikoms565WaquiBandoLandalaLewisuk57ProximaB1_CorruptorJ0HND03KiritoismynameARougeRogueIntrapidookindlekm 11 votes

Replies

• Options
    Other (please explain)
    I feel like Option 2 and Option 3 would probably help to resolve each other if either one of them happened...
  • Options
    Other (please explain)
    I think every faction should have at least 5 characters. I would like that to change.
  • Options
    The gear crunch
    Farmable JE.
  • Options
    Other (please explain)
    Other: Everything is made to suck money from us.
  • Options
    Challenge gear in raids
    A close second behind this option would be a Grevious rework.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Other (please explain)
    I would remove mods.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Other (please explain)
    Corruptor wrote: »
    Just remove DSTB. You want people to farm IPD shards but they make the rebels counter 100% and if you aoe, 2-3 rebels counter 100% and assist. Makes absolutely no sense.

DS TB is great. It gave me great incentive to develope my DS roster.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Other (please explain)
    I had to think about this for a while. While all 3 options have merit (and I have, in fact, posted complaints about all 3 at one point another), I honestly think it is more general for me.

Slow down the power creep.

It seems as though every time they release a new character or event, the needed "power" needed to defeat (as in the case of an event or raid) or the amount of "power" granted (in the case of a new character), ramps up far too quickly. Whether it's banging your head against the brick wall that is the new raid, or trying to defeat uber-character/teams in arena (first it was CLS, then JTRey and NS, now it's Sith with all the reworks).

I realize the game evolves and grows - but sometimes it feels as though it is being forced to do so at an extreme rate at the expense of bug fixes and content development that is both fun and engaging.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Other (please explain)
    The game is more focused on high level players who spend large amounts of real money. All the toons seem to need nothing more than speed speed speed but mods with speeds are hard to get and mostly random drop
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Other (please explain)
    For a more specific thing - this mundane Sith raid. We are on our 4th one and it just....keeps...getting....more...boring. :s

I have to be honest - I have played this game for almost 2 and half years and the new Sith Raid might be the most boring content they've come up with. The RNG dependence is soooo extreme and the fact that no team, no matter how strong can barely do anything - it's like trying to dig through a brick wall with a plastic spoon...except that randomly, someone runs out and snaps the spoon.

It's the only time in the game when I get a notification that we've started another Sith Heroic raid, my first reaction is to simply sigh and think "Alright, let's get this over with..."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Other (please explain)
    ~10 hours later~
    14..13..14..14.. oops.

Change this please.
  • Options
    Other (please explain)
    a seperate energy for mods would be amazing and would make being competiive in arena much easier