How would you do if PVP was based on groups?,

Using the challages as a base for types of groups that might be used. I wouldn't do so well in a tank bonus PVP. I'm pretty solid with attackers. Not sure what another groups are used for challenges.

Replies

• Options
    Health & Support is the other one. And I'd do great in it. I only have one good Tank, but I have 4 good attackers.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    My tanks are neglected except for boba, but they have some good gear on them compared to other stuff I don't plan on using. But I'd say attackers because I like to counter pressure with my own burst of damage that is my strong suit.
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Options
    I'm weak on health and support too. I would expect some type of PVP group bonus event in the future. I'm looking at the current rooster to see what gaps I need to fill. Depending on what new characters are coming I'll wait before I spend some gems on packs. I need to work on a solid light and dark team for missions. Right now my team is mixed so, when I do missions I have several characters at low levels. It looks like I may need to invest resources to those low level characters just to complete the missions to get the goodies.
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    I'm weak on health and support too. I would expect some type of PVP group bonus event in the future. I'm looking at the current rooster to see what gaps I need to fill. Depending on what new characters are coming I'll wait before I spend some gems on packs. I need to work on a solid light and dark team for missions. Right now my team is mixed so, when I do missions I have several characters at low levels. It looks like I may need to invest resources to those low level characters just to complete the missions to get the goodies.

What I did is take my arena five as my main gear/skill upgrades, then filtered out light/dark and made sure I had five of each at the very least levelled, if not geared/skilled. It's expensive to keep them all up, so I generally have five maxed and the other five I only put training resources into when I find I am failing at missions.