Closed

CEG9876
355 posts Member
edited March 2018
This thread is closed. Thank you
Post edited by CEG9876 on

Replies

• Options
    Well, if u just use the in game chat u will be fine with my guild. The wild stallions
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    Nasty17 wrote: »
    Well, if u just use the in game chat u will be fine with my guild. The wild stallions

Is that your primary source for communicating or do you use another app?
  • Options
    We are looking to fill up our guild to be able to do HAAT soon. We don't cuss and if someone does we usually call them out on it.

LongEwoksOnTheBeach is a newly formed guild (August 2017) with 45 players now and is recruiting players. We are casual, but would like active players to help fill up our guild. We do have some high level players, but a mix all the way down to level 70.

We are a West coast USA guild.

We have a 24-hour low damage rule for Heroic Rancor Raid and the NAAT to ensure everyone gets a reward. (2 Warnings then 3rd is a kick)(Warnings reset each month, abusing that will result in a kick.)

Raids will generally start when we get enough tickets or we start both raids together.

(PST Summer, MST Winter)

Open Guild but its set at lvl 80, but we can lower it for you to join.

We have a GP almost 40,000,000 and we do 15-20 stars per TB

We have 2 TW losses.

Do a guild search for LongEwoksOnTheBeach

We use the in game messenger chat & a discord ( Discord- https://discord.gg/uHEfM27 )
    and have a very simple set of coordination rules for Territory battles and Territory Wars!!
    -Ender87, Leader

PS - If you have any questions post a comment or PM me.

swgoh.gg would be nice

Hope you enjoy the Guild.
  • Options
    Nasty-17#7104 on discord
  • Options
    I have a family friendly (no cursing) HAAT guild if you want. 75mil GP. P.S. your Discord ID didn't work Diego G#5545
  • Options
    I have a family friendly (no cursing) HAAT guild if you want. 75mil GP. P.S. your Discord ID didn't work Diego G#5545

That is not my discord ID. That’s my swgoh.gg profile
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Nasty17 wrote: »
    Nasty-17#7104 on discord

Ahh, so you guys do use profanity... just not on the game itself. Sorry I must pass
    Post edited by CEG9876 on
  • Options
    come to PREA Assado
    We have
    Group of Whats to talk about the game, group of alerts to prevent official messages from being lost in conversations
    The Pit - zero damage until the 22h BRL of the next day, raid yes, raid not to assist anyone who does not have the 7* han to get it faster
    HAAT-heroic but still without zero damage
    Territory battles we do about 25-star and All events have statistical control of the participation of the members according to the PG of each one, lack of participation or bad participation in two consecutive events loses the right to reward, if you say you can not participate for personal reasons don’t have problem, but we have to talk openly about the group, we deprive for transparency and friendship between the members
    and now we begin to get benefits to players that grows up the galatic power faster in a half month
  • Options
    are you kitten crazy?
  • Options
    You can join memoir guild just don’t hop on our discord channel. We use the in game chat also
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    are you kitten crazy?

No I just feel like people who use profanity have a smaller vocabulary and they use cuss words as a crutch. That’s all
  • Options
    He already found a guild don't post here anymore
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    You can join memoir guild just don’t hop on our discord channel. We use the in game chat also

I’m sorry, that’s not what I want