Sith squad

Will this hold up?

Maul lead (evasion lead clean up guy everyone is in reds and yellow by the time it's his turn)
Vader (cause he's cool and his dots will hopefully kill again)
Dooku (speed stuns aoe protection)
Sid (50% Jedi evasion!)
Royal guard (protects maul and corner piece of this mess)

Opress feeds yodas so I didn't consider him

Replies

• Options
    Could be a good idea if you have a strong Vader and maul, but they are obviously difficult to farm. You should consider to use Opress as well. Not that many use Yoda yet anyway.
  • Options
    I thought it would be appropriate that I made this team battling for number 1 spot with a Jedi team haha.
    It's working out so far as long as their old Ben doesn't offence down maul. Then he can survive to his turn and take out a lot. Maul is 7 and Vader should make it to 5 tomorrow. Royal guard still needs a lot more gear but is 7 and has about 15000 hp. All in all its not my most competitive team but it's nice to have change and is fun.
  • Options
    I have something similar, but I'm not really pushing it super hard to be competitive. Performs alright though even as it is. It's more all red sabers instead of all sith because I don't have Maul.

Ventriss (L) 5* The speed boost she gets from being in the lead makes her not molassis slow, just slow slow.
    Sid 7*
    Dooku 6*
    Savage 6*
    Kylo Ren 6*

All are at near gear max or almost gear max. It's not terrible, but I hate cookie cutter teams so you won't see me running the meta. I think it could comfortably hold 50-100 once you max everyone out at 7*, but then I'd have to worry about my GW getting WAY harder than it is. Right now I've been knocked all the way back to around 200, but can push fairly easily back to around 80-90 with one refresh if I wanted. I only really try for 100-200 as that gets me two arena buys a day.

I like it though, makes you have to think during your fights, and it's kind of themey.
  • Options
    I have something similar, but I'm not really pushing it super hard to be competitive. Performs alright though even as it is. It's more all red sabers instead of all sith because I don't have Maul.

Ventriss (L) 5* The speed boost she gets from being in the lead makes her not molassis slow, just slow slow.
    Sid 7*
    Dooku 6*
    Savage 6*
    Kylo Ren 6*

All are at near gear max or almost gear max. It's not terrible, but I hate cookie cutter teams so you won't see me running the meta. I think it could comfortably hold 50-100 once you max everyone out at 7*, but then I'd have to worry about my GW getting WAY harder than it is. Right now I've been knocked all the way back to around 200, but can push fairly easily back to around 80-90 with one refresh if I wanted. I only really try for 100-200 as that gets me two arena buys a day.

I like it though, makes you have to think during your fights, and it's kind of themey.

You should let her be slow usually someone dies before her turn and she's buffed up at least. You team will punish aoe type teams but not this meta. With geos , Rey ,86 and qgj running rampant.

It's really fun for me again. It's my royal guard that keeps me competitive though. Having him makes slower characters more viable.

my dookus opening is very important. The weak link is most likely Vader. My last resorts are having jedis vs Sid and or maul. Fights are close though it's a bit rough.

I feel like on defence they do stupid **** though. But I haven't dropped much lately. Still rocking top 10. No other royal guard tanks on the other teams still a ton of poes.

#whalelife

• Options
    Droids are the bane of this team.

Yay Rock Paper Scissors