Two nights in a row...

Ebbda
261 posts Member
edited March 2018
Last night I belatedly saw the funny side but it happened AGAIN just now.

Not sure as to why but I lost connection to the server (internet was definitely still working a charm) and both my final battles just before payout never registered. That's 200 crystals down the tubes.

Once, hey, it can happen, but two nights? Seriously?

Has anyone else experienced this beyond annoying issue?

Thanks for any replies in advance. I'll take this further if necessary.

Replies

• Options
    you need to clear your cache and reboot your device bro
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Okay.

Yesterday it worked. Ironically, I lost, lol.

Once again, tonight, last attack finished 10mins before payout and failed to register.

This is diabolical rubbish.

Please fix.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds more like someone beat you down in the last few minutes before payout rather than whatever diabolical conspiracy you're thinking of.
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Sadly not.

Not one time did I drop. Its the attack failing to register. I'll have to post screenshots of the lost server connection and the lack of victory after the attack concludes. It freezes. Fives ship alone, for example.

When you have 5 attacks all requiring RNG to not be a heinous sausage and one doesn't even register, it's one less than the opposition. Ships are now super competitive due to the top 20 only receiving crystals. I'm at a disadvantage having one less.

Thanks for the reply :smile:

• Options
    This happened to me once, it was a bummer but I never had the problem again. I think it happened because I was in an area with really bad wifi, and the phone was trying to use the almost non-existent wifi connection rather than use some data. I'm not 100% sure about that explanation but now whenever I play arena in a bad wifi zone I just turn off my wifi so that it only tries to use data, I've never had the problem since.
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    It's crazy.

I was sat 3 feet away from the modem and router. I play on a tablet and don't have a back up internet connection.

I think this might be my issue then. I'll have to look into it. THANKS! :smiley: