Arena Team Shuffle

Shok
73 posts Member
I just unlocked Raid Han and plan on making the following change to my arena team...

CLS --> CLS
Baze --> Baze
Chirrute --> Chirrute
Wedge --> R2
Biggs --> Raid Han

However, I'm worried about inserting Han into arena at 5 stars. Is he viable at 5 stars? What gear level is needed?

Thanks in advance for the input.

Replies

• Options
    What's your arena Shard looks like? Where are you place in arena before the changes?

I would personally think that CLS Lead teams are over and EP teams could destroy that above team composition.
  • Options
    Han works at five stars, absolutely, gear wise, high as can be is good ;). He is rather squishy so it he,ps to have more gear and solid mods, but he def does his job well at five stars, You should be quite happy with the swap I think.
  • Wassup
    128 posts Member
    Options
    He needs zeta to really work.
  • Shok
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Wassup wrote: »
    He needs zeta to really work.

I do have a zeta available for him
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    It should work quite well. With Baze to taunt and R2 to stealth him, you should be able to protect him fairly well. Part of the question though is always related to what you face on your particular arena shard. Most teams would want to use AoE's on a CLS lead team of rebels, but are there a lot of buff cleansers? (B2, TFP, etc.) That could be a concern - but other than that, that's a solid setup.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    Options
    Get him to g11 and he'll do great
  • Options
    Gear level 10 is fine for arena but I would get him to gear 11.
  • Shok
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Thoughts on who should be my fastest character?
  • DarthArt
    28 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    R2>CLS>Chirrut>rHan>Baze
    Chirrut can be ur 2nd fastest toon if you face a lot of Palp teams