How these forums need to change

I think these forums should be totally different. Almost all of the posts are negative things like:
Nerf this character
GW is unfair
EA has ruined this game
Etc.

The discussions on this forum should be:
Talk about each player and how good they are(even the worst like ugnaught)
Talking about what how you're spending your cantina and regular energy
Who you're farming
Certain advice on the game
Easter Eggs

And with all the hate on how ea sucks at making this game, then why do you still play it?

Replies

• Options
    Narc!!
  • Options
    Those hate threads happen to be very entertaining thank you very much.

The discussions on this forum should be:
    Talk about each player and how good they are(even the worst like ugnaught)
    Talking about what how you're spending your cantina and regular energy
    Who you're farming
    Certain advice on the game
    Easter Eggs

And with all the hate on how ea sucks at making this game, then why do you still play it?
    Why not put those topics in separate categories instead? It's just as valid a proposal as yours!
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Options
    Might be less negative if paying players had a better experience.... Forums are just a reflection of the game. When/if it gets good again the tone may change.
  • Options
    What we need is more your mom jokes.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Lmao!
  • Options
    Maybe if EA / CG was more understanding to what the people wanted then people would be saying more positive things ALL the time, unfortunately that is not case.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Spelled it right today.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Omnirhyze wrote: »
    Why not put those topics in separate categories instead? It's just as valid a proposal as yours!

They did at least make the whiner.. Cough sorry feedback category and they are moving the threads and merging them.

I actually now find the forum more enjoyable since the movement of "feedback" to its own group.
  • Options
    100% agreed! Just look at the views and replies to all the crybaby posts and polls vs. the actual legit ones.
  • Options
    I agree. Can ea_Jesse make a catagory so that we can talk about Easter eggs? Also make one for pickles?