Guild Store Rotation

I started farming Rey (Scavanger) and General Veers in January, but since about mid February I havent seen anyone of them in the GS rotation (I check everyone). Have they both been removed or can anyone confirm that they are still in there and that I have the worst RNG in the world?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Mckan wrote: »
    I started farming Rey (Scavanger) and General Veers in January, but since about mid February I havent seen anyone of them in the GS rotation (I check everyone). Have they both been removed or can anyone confirm that they are still in there and that I have the worst RNG in the world?

Both still there.
  • Options

Naraic wrote: »

Both still there.

Aight, thx!
  • Options
    i myself habemt seen reu in forever i think she is just really rare now cause so many characters r there but... i havemt seen her so she may be gone but if she is then theres always hard node where ubget her shard ands the falcons...(which is a good idea to do daily)
  • Options
    oh and veers he is definitely there
  • Options
    I have Rey in my store right now. Probably because I have her at 7* and don’t need her shards. ;)
  • Options
    Mckan wrote: »

Scavenger Rey is always in my guild store, but no Veers.
  • Options
    I’ve never seen veers. Are you referring to starck?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum