Please bring back the selling of gear!!

Dear GOH developers. I have been playing GOH since its public release and I have been enjoying your game casually up until this month. I saved all my gear and left it for "storage" until the time I KNEW I was going to become higher level and need the $$$ to level up my new characters. Now I'm (finally) at level 60 and have acquired some favorites that can be on my "A" or "B" teams just within the past few weeks.
However, since the update I CAN NOT get these new favorites up to my current team levels due to lack of FUNDS, and I was caught unaware that the gear selection was not available anymore.
I realize that selling of old gear will be "pocket change" but EVERY LITTLE BIT helps, and it makes me feel that all my previous "grinding" was for nothing.
Please bring back the sale of gear! My excitement for new characters has been wiped out now that grinding for $$ is now a very slow process at such a high level.
Thank you for your consideration and time.

Replies

• Options
    Either the ability to sell gear or trade it in for gear you actually need.
  • Options
    Either the ability to sell gear or trade it in for gear you actually need.

That!
  • Options
    I feel exactly the same way. I had been saving tons of items in my inventory and constantly buying shipments just to store them and sell them all at once. I just reached level 62 and I can't level up my characters to match due to lack of funds. All of the challenges maxout at around $85,000 for the hardest level. The developers only did this so you can spend real money in for Data Cards to get credits. It's sickening as a fan. I've been playing this for a while now and telling friends about it but this latest update that took away the inventory ****. I use to be able to sell most of my inventory and have upwards of $2 Million credits. Totally took the fun away from the players and put more control in the developers hands just to make more money from the players. I bet Trump is up to this. I want access to MY inventory that I've worked for.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I know the feedback section doesn't get to much traffic but I want to put another voice to this topic. Stockpiling hundreds of outdated gear pieces just to have them sit there feels really bad. There needs to be some way to convert these into something useful, as there's no foreseeable way to actually use say, 250 mk 1 stun guns on characters.

Either let us sell gear for credits or let us combine gear into higher tiers, for example 4 mk1 -> 1 mk2.