Resistance team

Hey guys I'm looking for advice who should be my fifth member or last two. I have finn rey and bb8 thought of adding poe and who should be my 5th pilot or trooper? Or should i ditch poe and add both of them? Thanks in avance

Replies

• Options
    Where are you running them and do you have a zeta on finn?

If you have a zeta on finn you want Poe and resistance trooper +2 more. Also with the zeta it's more about expose than damage so pilot can be better than Rey At similar gear levels
  • Options
    Currently I'm still in process of gathering them have finn and rey allready so i wondered who should I farm next
  • Options
    Zfinn lead, poe, bb8, and trooper and pilot
  • Options
    Do u have the zeta on finn's leadership?
  • Options

Wouldnt u want to put R2 in place of Pilot? Maybe OP doesnt have R2... But yea OP, u kinda need trooper and Poe to make this work, and also a zeta on finn. It's the only way this team works
  • Options

I dont but i plan to add it
  • Options

I dont but i plan to add it

It's an absolute must
  • Options

Wouldnt u want to put R2 in place of Pilot? Maybe OP doesnt have R2... But yea OP, u kinda need trooper and Poe to make this work, and also a zeta on finn. It's the only way this team works

Will get r2 next time he is around
  • Options
    If you have bb8, don't use r2. I agree with one of the guys above, zeta finn, poe, trooper, pilot, bb8. Zeta Finn teams don't work without finn, poe, and trooper. Bb8 is incredible, and pilot reliably generates exposes.
  • Options
    It depends on where you want to use them. P2 or p4 in tank i feel like zfinn, bb8, rt, rp, poe is the best. if you're doing p3 i think r2 needs in the mix. I haven't experimented with rey much, but my pilot does a good 2mil more damage.then 2nd place in p3 so i have a hard time seeing him be replaced. If you're doing tw, i still feel like pilot is the pick because your goal is to never let them get a turn, not to out dps them.
  • Options

R2 doesn't work as well in my opinion, pilot can inflict expose to get Finns leader train rolling
  • Options
    I've actually started running zzzRJT(L), zR2, zFinn(yes, I know the z doesn't matter since he isn't leader), RT and ScavRey. We aren't doing HAAT, but in Phase 2 of regular tank last night that team did over 9mil. Then I turned it over to my AA(L), zCLS, zBB8, Thrawn, zHan Solo squad and did another 21 mil until enrage finally got me.

I did run zFinn(L), RP, RT, Poe, ScavRey on HAAT recently and they only did like 2.4mil in Phase 2.

• Options

R2 doesn't work as well in my opinion, pilot can inflict expose to get Finns leader train rolling

Even with the potency bonuses that r2 gives? Plus his ability to stun... I suppose if u had like the fastest team in your shard, then pilot yes, but otherwise to me it seems like R2 would be better, dunno... Could be wrong... In a couple days i will faced with a similar desision, i will be putting bb8 in my squad arena team and i dont know if should swap out pilot or r2. My poe is only 222 speed, im in a 2nd half of last year shard.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I've actually started running zzzRJT(L), zR2, zFinn(yes, I know the z doesn't matter since he isn't leader), RT and ScavRey. We aren't doing HAAT, but in Phase 2 of regular tank last night that team did over 9mil. Then I turned it over to my AA(L), zCLS, zBB8, Thrawn, zHan Solo squad and did another 21 mil until enrage finally got me.

I did run zFinn(L), RP, RT, Poe, ScavRey on HAAT recently and they only did like 2.4mil in Phase 2.

Quick question, why aren't you guys doing hAAT? You've got the team to take out p1, p3 and p4.
    OT: always res. trooper, always. Wich team you want to use mostly depends on where you're using them.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    Quick question, why aren't you guys doing hAAT? You've got the team to take out p1, p3 and p4.
    OT: always res. trooper, always. Wich team you want to use mostly depends on where you're using them.

We have tried 3 times and haven't pushed through yet. I'm ready to try again at any point. Last try I think I didn't know the strategy well enough.
  • Options
    Trooper!! You want trooper for sure with zeta finn lead
  • Options
    Looking at resistance again now that I have JTR.

Her leader looks good but I wonder if she fits more effectively into a zFinn/Poe/RT/BB8/JTR squad.

My arena has JTR/bb8/R2 + ?GK/Old ben but would using Finn's leader, Poe's AOE expose & RT's tm gain be more effective with BB8 and JTR.

Obviously R2 misses out.

The whales on my shard aren't doing it, so I assume it's no good but am wondering if anyone's run that with success
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Are Rose and Holdor viable (if you could farm them)? Their kit doesn’t look bad but I don’t see anyone using them so I guess there must be a reason for it.
  • Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    Are Rose and Holdor viable (if you could farm them)? Their kit doesn’t look bad but I don’t see anyone using them so I guess there must be a reason for it.

Bcause they still hide behind paywall. I'm sure after farmable people will try n use them
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah i get that we “ordinary” ppl have to wait for them but if a whale like a toon they tend to get them regardless. Well I guess we have to wait and see for ourselves
  • Options
    What if we don't have zeta Finn?
  • Options
    AegisOner wrote: »
    What if we don't have zeta Finn?

The team doesn't work. The team is all about gaining turn meter on hitting the exposes.
    Get Poe's speed up over 200. Get him some potency. Get the zeta on Finn.