IG88 lead with ROLO, FAT, etc question

Caiaphas
187 posts Member
edited March 2018
I was thinking that one way around the Sith raid boss mechanic of 50% tenacity up after being hit was to hit multiple times at once (but not in sequence, such as Leia, Boba, Fives, etc).
With an IG88 lead, you might think that ROLO could land up to 10 DoTs when she uses her special against only one enemy. Instead, only one DoT (or resist check) appears. Same idea for FAT ... she can only land one DoT or force a single resist check.... even in GW vs scrubs where resisting the DoTs would not be an issue.
Is that working as intended, do you think? That is, should I bug report? Is it only multiple attacks in sequence that could proc IG88's leadership more than once? If so, thats another attempted theory busted against the brainless mechanics of the Sith raid.
(edit: added the bit that multiple DoTs/resist checks also don't happen in GW versus scrubs, so it is not a resist issue)
Post edited by Caiaphas on

Replies

• Options
    I tried 88 lead also ran into the same thing.
  • Options
    Either the wording of the lead ability is wrong, or this is not WAI. It clearly states 'All allies gain 20% Critical Chance and inflict a Damage Over Time WHENEVER they score a critical hit.' This should absolutely allow for however many hits you land to apply their own, individual DOT.
  • Options
    It’s not irresistible though. After each hit they gain 50% tenacity, and they have a high tenacity to start with. Unless you’ve piled on potency you won’t land any debuffs except for on the first hit. And after a few hits you’ve stacked his tenacity higher than even the highest potency characters can go, with the exception of a few that can stack potency (ex: Jyn).
  • Options
    Aye I understand that it is resistible. However, it doesn't even work in GW vs scrubs... so the mechanic does not seem to be working.
    So far we have a consensus that this is a bug. Any other thoughts before I submit a bug report?
  • Options
    I think since the update debuffs aren't working properly personally. Today I even had Vader not Target lock on basic in ships.
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I think since the update debuffs aren't working properly personally. Today I even had Vader not Target lock on basic in ships.

Yeah, I have noticed the target lock issue on ships too.
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

Yeah, I have noticed the target lock issue on ships too.

Just to be clear, the Ghost can resist Vader's Basic if the Phantom is also alive and active. If that's where you noticed it, that's WAI (even if I despise way this game treats conflicts like 'cannot be resisted' against 'cannot be Target Locked').
  • Options
    In my instance my kru went first I attacked there fotp. Then my fotp went I attacked there fotp again. He shot once no Target lock. Then his tp attacked my command shuttle he got Target lock so his Biggs taunted. I attacked Biggs with Vader ship no tl second turn with Vader I finally got a Target lock. But my fotp and command shuttle we're already down. Only his Biggs was gone by then.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    It is as simple as this. The Sith raid was designed to make any debuff that is not un resistable completely useless.
    Most debuffs are applied after damage so if the debuff is able to be resisted it most likely will.