Sith raid rewards.

Guys I'm an officer in a 90m guild. I'm struggling to get my guild to do the sith raid. SERIOUSLY please reevalute the rewards for the lower tiers e.g. t4 t5 etc..

At t4 it is a boring slog to complete. And the garbage rewards are a kick in the teeth. I'm being honest with you when I say I foresee people stopping playing over this.

Do something. Thanks. Appreciate the work you put into the new raid. It just needs some tweaks (rewards).

Replies

• Options
    Have the same exact problem. It’s really not worth the effort, and now the morale is down on most of our members, and effecting TB/TW. Such a shame really...

If only they devs understood challenge/benefit ratio properly, instead of:
    Step 1: challenge/rewards “just” out of reach
    Step 2: w8 for whales to mortgage their house/sell their mothers
    Step3: profit
  • Options
    Same. My 50M GP guild is no longer pushing through the t4. First raid took 4 days. Second run 4 days. We're up to 7 days on the same t4 grind. Not fun or worth it. The only mates remotely interested are in it for the guild currency. "Come on guys! Play the really kittens unfun feature!"

Is this WAI?
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Same here.

With all the content rising it's obviously a case of players saying to themselves 'What's best to skip.' and it's a no brainer.

The rewards don't make a dent in the grind. If they threw in the milk carton picture worthy Stun Guns, Stun Cuffs and Carbanti's over the challenge trash we'd see more trying, I'd say.

Also, you're probably seeing a snooze from members til phase two starts, yeah? :wink:

I wonder why...
  • Options
    Ebbda wrote: »
    Same here.

With all the content rising it's obviously a case of players saying to themselves 'What's best to skip.' and it's a no brainer.

The rewards don't make a dent in the grind. If they threw in the milk carton picture worthy Stun Guns, Stun Cuffs and Carbanti's over the challenge trash we'd see more trying, I'd say.

Also, you're probably seeing a snooze from members til phase two starts, yeah? :wink:

I wonder why...
    Nobody in our guild want to attack p1, bcause the phase is so annoying heavy RNG reliant. Press auto, we clear p1 in 3 days. When p2 start, everyone goes crazy i can't even attack at p2 bcause usually i'm late. When enter p4 with that annoying nihilus, same trend like p1. Nobody attack him seriously, just press auto :dizzy:
  • Options
    Same problem with our 45 mio guild.
    We took much time for p1 - 2 days, p2 - 3 days, p3 - 5 days and p4 - 12 days.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Wow...if it takes you three weeks, you're aiming way too high. Find a tier that you can clear in about three days.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Wow...if it takes you three weeks, you're aiming way too high. Find a tier that you can clear in about three days.

The problem is supposedly that guilds can clear easier tiers easily and don't bother because of the rewards being bad.

It's a fair argument not one I really subscribe too. If people don't want rewards then no wonder it takes ages. People need to find a guild with people who actually try and maximise rewards if that's what they want to do.
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Clear a lower tier more often. Gear up your squads. Move up in a couple weeks. Repeat. Even if the rewards are worse, you'll get guild tokens more often to buy more gear.
  • Options
    Update: I'm loosing my 4 top guys cus we can't complete the t5 in a decent timeframe and the rewards for any other tier are terrible. Before anyone jumps in with negative feedback about doing lower levels or not needing those people in your guild etc.... I'd like to point out this feedback is for cg. To anyone at cg reading this, I've known these guys for over a year. We've mastered every raid together. This blows and you're taking too long to do anything about this raid. The rest of my guild will probably crumble now I'd imagine.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    bisto_760 wrote: »
    Update: I'm loosing my 4 top guys cus we can't complete the t5 in a decent timeframe and the rewards for any other tier are terrible. Before anyone jumps in with negative feedback about doing lower levels or not needing those people in your guild etc.... I'd like to point out this feedback is for cg. To anyone at cg reading this, I've known these guys for over a year. We've mastered every raid together. This blows and you're taking too long to do anything about this raid. The rest of my guild will probably crumble now I'd imagine.

from ea/gc's perspective this isn't necessarily a problem. The dedicated players from your guild will move to more dedicated guilds, wich in term increases the chance of them spending (more) money.
    I do sympathize with your situation though, it sucks when your guild falls apart.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I agree these guys will move on but a lot of the other guys left behind will probably stop playing. They're stuck in limbo. Too small to go anywhere else and too small to make any real progress. But I get and agree with what you're saying. The fallout is what bothers me.
  • DarthMufasa4
    214 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Yup, 50 mil gp. And whilst I really try. Ive had complaints about it too. If the rewards were more substantial, I could perhaps motivate them, but outside the guiold currency, theres really not much to do it for
    Doing tier 3 btw
  • Options
    Yeah. This raid totally sucks. The raid bosses have way too much resistance to everything. Fearsome foe rolls around and its all over instantly. To top it off the rewards are TERRIBLE.

I'm in a full 80K GP guild and we don't bother anymore.

EA/CG Please sort this mess out its a real let down.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in a full 80K GP guild

So it's a one-person guild with just a handful of toons then.
  • Options
    Yep, genuinely thinking about quitting altogether, since it takes WAY too much of my time, now with TW, TB + a raid that our 100 mil gp guild takes 3-4 days on T5, with abysmal rewards.
    Those rewards are since the rework.
    You expect me to put in 12 hours, rank 6th, and give me gear which is all just LS/DS node simmable, bar the 5 bits of g12??
    If I don't participate in this rubbish, my guild will kick me, but I still enjoy the other raids, arena, some TB, gearing, modding etc.
    It's not like I can maintain a normal life and fit it all in, so then what, drop back to a casual guild and get bored and leave anyway?
    STR destroyed QOL, in one fell swoop.
  • Options
    They have heard our complaints, and they do not care. Just another middle finger in the long line of middle fingers from cg to you and me.
  • Options
    It's literally 5 battles a day. Not a big deal. So what? You can't solo it? Sure the rewards are weak but it's free gear and credits either way. What else are you going to spend those tokens on anyway?
  • Options
    My guild is this way too. I just finished 10th in a tier IV raid despite having 500k+ less GP than ~25-30 people in my guild. The raid is taking twice as long as when we started because it's just not worth the effort and people aren't doing their runs at all, or barely simming a few. The rewards relative to the effort is asinine. 5-7 salvage of three easily farmed pieces plus 1 or 2 purchases worth of currency is ridiculous for something that takes 3-5 days with most of the guild participating. The rewards for posting a zero in the rancor are better and more helpful in actually developing characters to progress in the game.

Please CG, try to make the rewards proportional to the effort. Or at least offer some non-gear rewards that might be useful to people in these tiers like: 4x the credits, purple/omega/zeta mats, good mods (or the currency to buy them), crystals, enough guild event currency to care about (say, at least enough to buy 5 Yoda/wampa shards).

If the raid has to be this unfun it should at least be rewarding enough that the guild doesn't start talking about just not doing it at all as a quality of life improvement.
  • Options
    Every raid should be doable within an evening. Everything else is just wasting players time and soul. No one profits from it as players get upset, bored or exhausted and so the healthiness of the game lowers.

Does tier 7 should be hard - yes sure. But right now tier 1 - tier 6 are a joke from time investment vs the reward.

I think the devs simply go the completely wrong way - hard is not time consuming. If you want certain difficult to obtain heroes to include to get your $$ - go for it. If you want no autoplay - make the clicks needed. Just stop to waste our players time.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    XKurareX wrote: »
    Every raid should be doable within an evening.

I actually like doing P1 the first night, P2/P3 the next day, and finishing off P4 the next morning. More content is cool with me.

We used to have to do that with NAAT, and while the rewards are tons better with the HAAT we now beat in 90 minutes, I still kinda miss that multi-day multi-team component of the tank raid.