Forum Attitude

I just want to start off by saying that I really enjoy the game! There are a lot of great aspects to it and for the most part it’s a lot of fun. However as I read through a lot of the posts in the forums, I see an overwhelming amount of negative thoughts and attitudes towards the game some of which I share. Unfortunately, I see more negative posts than positive and that makes me wonder, why? I know that not everyone can be pleased, and that some of the posts have completely off based concerns and expectations, but at the same time it seems there are a lot of people with well founded dissatisfaction with elements of the game. I know that not every post can be responded to by you, the devs, but I really would like to see more interaction from you and actually let folks know that they are heard and then ACT accordingly! A little communication goes a long way! Please don’t take this as a bash post because it’s not, but some of the concerns that I share with a lot of other folks are as follows;

1. Raid Rewards (especially the sith raid)
2. Sith Raid difficultly and character nerf. ( I agree with the nerf of ST Han, but the expose nerf was uncalled for)
3. Nerfing Expose in the raids in my opinion was like taking a product from a customer that they already paid for. Many people have invest time and money to accomplish this strategy.
4. A seemingly lack of follow through on “upcoming features” ie toons moving to f2p, etc.

These are just some of the concerns that I and others have and again this isn’t a bash the devs/game post, but a well founded expression of concern. I started on a positive and would like to end on a positive. The game really is great! Keep up the hard work, because it is appreciated!

Replies

• Ferret2112
    195 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    This post is quite on point. As DarthPlasmatus said, these are only some of the complaints/requests that us players have but the largest issue, in my humble opinion, is the utter lack of REAL communication between you (the devs) and us (your customers). Many of the valid concerns/complaints being voiced here, and in the majority of posts on these forums over the past 2+ months, have gone largely ignored. I know that that term might be inaccurate and it may be that you are reading what we are posting, but the lack of commentary on your behalf makes your customers feel that way.

There are probably valid reasons for why you are not choosing to adopt some of the changes or additions (or deletions) being proposed by the players. I by no means wish to make you feel like those requests need to be implemented in anyway. However, the current process seems to be to totally ignore them. I personally would be delighted to see a response from the devs stating that you have considered something offered to you and rejected it. Even more so, I would love to see an explanation as to why you made a certain decision. Please note, however, that by explanation I mean a forthright and honest explanation not clouded in corporate-ese and shifted focus.

You don't think the raid rewards should be changed? Fine. Why?

The changes made to expose were only really an issue (in the developers' opinions) following the release of the Sith raid. Why couldn't those changes only be implemented within that raid?

TL:DR Not asking for anything more than honest and open communication. Customers who feel lied to become customers who feel cheated become non-customers.