Serious question for Devs

Shafro_Fos
90 posts Member
edited March 2018
So I know you guys decided to surprise everyone by having the Jedi Training Rey event and BB-8 Event show up when many of us were expecting something more along the lines of Commander Luke Skywalker and R2D2. Here is my question. Is the CLS event, along with the R2 event, coming back anytime soon? I've been saving specific gear pieces for when i earn R2 so that i can immediately go in and get a 7 star CLS. I don't want to hold on to all this gear, I could be using for teams like my Empire and First Order, if it really isn't necessary right now. A response would be most appreciated. Thank you for your time.

@CG_Leviathan , @CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @Shafro_Fos , hey, after reading your thread again since we talked in messaging, I think this may belong in the Hero's Journey sub-forum. Moved it a moment ago, to explain why it now appears over there.

@ notifications should still apply.

Personal Response: From what we've seen in-game, CLS's Hero's Journey event did not return after his initial release until approximately four months had passed. Our most recent sight of him was right around Christmas, coupled with the R2-D2 Legendary event, and R2 has not returned since then either. I would think it could be safe to assume that CLS and R2 could return together in the next month, or month and a half (possibly for May the 4th, considering the dev's consideration for holidays or significant time-frames in relevance to movies, anniversaries, or other celebrations.)
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Shafro_Fos
    90 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Awesome, i'll be more careful with my discussion placements in the future.

Also, thanks for your response, That should help me with some upcoming decisions in game.