Veteran Han and Chewie, JTR event.

Where o where are the crystal packs for the Vets, they were here last time and I think I'm gonna miss out just on the event. Any chance we can get them added?

Replies

• Options
    Did you buy the pack with Han and Chewie in it last time? Cuz it's a one time purchase only. There were no other packs.
  • Options
    No I didn't but it....its there waiting to buy, but I thought there were a crystal pack because it was a marquee event?
  • Options
    No I didn't but it....its there waiting to buy, but I thought there were a crystal pack because it was a marquee event?

If you want to buy them for crystals do so out of shipments. It's much cheaper than buying marquee-style packs anyway.
  • Whut
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

BB-8 is a Legendary Event. Rey is a Hero's Journey Event.
    No current Marque events.
    As you say, those are generally when the shard purchase for crystals packs appear.

Edit - Have a look here for details of packs made available with this Event:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/162745/content-update-3-13-2018-mega/p1
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Wow so many missed the Op question completely.

OP was asking about Crystal packs (not the bug Dale for $$$) for the vets, which when an event comes around related to certain characters CG tends to normally bring back the crystal packs or come up with new ones.

@MoneyBenjamin looks like they didn't do the vet crystal packs last time the jtr event (at least not listed in the update notes from last time it was run) was here so I doubt they will do them this go.
  • Whut
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Wow so many missed the Op question completely.
    There were only 2 responses prior to yours mate? Neither of them missed the point. Both answered the question regarding the crystal packs.
    What do you mean by "so many missed the Op question"? That comes across as a rather presumptuous statement, especially given that you clearly haven't read & understood either response properly.

GhostTruckin wrote: "There were no other packs." which conclusively answers the question you claim he missed, yet then went on to provide the same answer yourself.

I wrote: "Have a look here for details of packs made available with this Event" & provided the link detailing precisely which packs were made available, with the release of this Event. Again, conclusively answering the question.

Not sure either of us missed anything, but certainly seems that you're sitting in a glass house, throwing stones.
  • Options
    Ahhh that's cool I doubt I'll get 180 shards between now and when the event ends, so maybe next time haha! Thanks anyway guys!
  • Options
    There was a one time $ pack. 50 shards of each Vet. There were no crystal packs for either toon. If you have an abundance of crystals (I.e thousands, you can buy additional shards through shipments)
  • Options
    There may not have been a crystal pack, but there was a double drop event for them.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Dark1SG wrote: »
    There may not have been a crystal pack, but there was a double drop event for them.

There was a double drop, yes, but that's because it was the first time for the event , repeats of events don't get all the first time thru perks.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Moved to Hero’s Journey sub forum
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne