are mods still disappearing or was that fixed?

plan on making some changes to my arena team soon so I need to know if this was fixed or not.

Replies

• Options
    I had at least one disappear today. Posted about it on EA Answers and have gotten no response yet.
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    Chances are, you just misplaced it. I move mods quite often and have not lost any. *knock on wood*
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Also make sure tour not destroying the option on replace is an option.

Seen people hit the wrong option, just heads up
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    I've had 2 disappear in the past three days, 1 today, so yes.
  • Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Chances are, you just misplaced it. I move mods quite often and have not lost any. *knock on wood*

Don’t think so. Got it as a reward from the Ewok event, went to level it up, and it was gone. Never even got to place it on a character.
    Go Pens!
  • Options

Don’t think so. Got it as a reward from the Ewok event, went to level it up, and it was gone. Never even got to place it on a character.

It's not going to your inbox, right? (if you are full mods?)
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    I move mods constantly, never had a problem losing one. Moved the mythic event rewarded one that had a speed secondary once earlier tonight.
  • Options
    If you inventory is full, new mods, from events or the challenges will go to your inbox, HOWEVER, EXISTING MODS DO NOT, THEY WILL "VANISH" if you remove them from the char they are on.
  • Options

It's not going to your inbox, right? (if you are full mods?)
    If you inventory is full, new mods, from events or the challenges will go to your inbox, HOWEVER, EXISTING MODS DO NOT, THEY WILL "VANISH" if you remove them from the char they are on.

Nope, not in inbox. Just gone. No rational or logical reason why that I can find.
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    That is rather odd, Hopefully it is there and just overlooked. ;)
  • Options
    do yall really not know about the glitch? from what I understand for the past few weeks maybe even a month people have had there mods disappear after taking them off of someone its all over reddit.
  • Options
    Nope first I've heard of this supposed glitch, every time I have had someone bring this up it has traced back to a full mod inventory, hence the first thing is to make sure your inventory isn't full.
  • Options
    I lost 2 sets of speed mods when moving my mods from my old CLS arena team to my new Palp lead. I am absolutely certain that my mod inventory was not full. I periodically clear it assigning all mods with speed to a character for storage and TB boost. The remaining ones I sell so that the only mods I have "loose" are the ones I am working with and moving around.
    I fight the good fight
  • Bauer
    54 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Yeah what the hell I just lost 2 good mods!! This is kittens
    Post edited by Vampire_X on
  • Options
    I lost 2 sets of my best speed mods that took me a year to acquire. Ea gave me 300 crystals for compensation. I just unistalled the game after playing for over 2 years. So, yes, mods will disappear.
  • Options
    The glitch was not / is not reoccurring. It was during the version update that brought the new content. Some unassigned mods on some players accounts vanished. A handful of players lost all unassigned mods with the version update. There is no ongoing bug of mods disappearing.
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?