Rebel Soldier is the most OP toon in the game

Crowny
273 posts Member
Just one Rebel Soldier can singlehandedly cause a TB stage to force you to forfeit on stage 3/4, because it wolf whistles every other turn and gains health, and your zeta'd toon can't do anything but get in an endless loop where no one wins. Thanks CG, for the broken interactions.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I enjoyed that with my ns. sigh
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    Options
    Well he is an Elite Rebel Soldier. :)

Maybe they should add a suicide option to you can choose to die, as if killed by the RS, and end the TB without losing points?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    you don't lose points if you forfeit

that said, I personally think it's fine the way it is. It's not easy, and it's not supposed to be. It's perfectly fine that a 1v1 doesn't end in a fight that's for a team of five to tackle.

I put 5 real good darksiders together (2g11, 2g10, and an unmodded g8) and took two hits and a couple counters when I went 4/4, with plenty of platoons unfilled and lots of bonuses for the rebels, including the strafe (which didn't go off).

then I put another 5 together in the other sector and got utterly crushed.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    This is why they made Nihilus.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Too Short - Blow the whistle.
  • Wassup
    128 posts Member
    Options
    Crowny wrote: »
    Just one Rebel Soldier can singlehandedly cause a TB stage to force you to forfeit on stage 3/4, because it wolf whistles every other turn and gains health, and your zeta'd toon can't do anything but get in an endless loop where no one wins. Thanks CG, for the broken interactions.

I’ve been stuck in this loop before. Crazy as it is, you need to rely on Kylo’s basic to stick heal immunity. Every time it does, flip to his big hit, and then immediately back to basic.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Options
    At some point you have to take some risks and let this rebel scum hurt Kylo. Let him make a dent in Kylo’s health and watch the damages Kylo outputs afterwards... This rebel dude messed with the wrong guy.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Get better speeds on your Kylo. He's too slow to keep the soldier stunned. Use your basic and first special to dip below full health if you need to, then use second special and cash in on the 75% more damage.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    There are a lot of stout defensive units in the game that, if they get into a one-on-one situation, will just stall one another out. That doesn't mean they're overpowered.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Is Rebel Soldier in charge of the airstrike or something?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Any unit can use the airstike. They cannot cakl it if ability blocked. The one he is talking about is just extremely hard to kill and has retribution.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    You missed the joke.
  • Options
    The Rebel seems to just cleanse Heal Immunity repeatedly, so I really don't think there's much Kylo can do in this scenario.
  • Options
    One might say he is a...... Super Trooper? Lol
  • Options
    Don't you remember that scene in ESB where one rebel soldier held off the entire might of the empire?

Neither do I.
  • Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Options
    The issue here is platoons. My guess is that your guild didn't do the platoons that take away the rebels op uniques.
    Platoons are more important in DSTB than LSTB. Your guild needs to adjust priorities.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    You missed the joke.

If you are saying rebel strafing run is OP as heck, than I agree I did miss it. :)
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    You missed the joke.

If you are saying rebel strafing run is OP as heck, than I agree I did miss it. :)

Exactly.