Crystals missing........

Abyss
1651 posts Member
So i filed support ticket (no answer *note i have never gotten a response to any support requests yet)

I was refreshing cantina as i do every day (100 crystals and 200 crystals = 300 crystals spent daily)

When prompted to refresh for 200 crystals i clicked it....... Nothing happened, no energy and no crystals removed from my total.
I tried again, nothing happened. No energy and no crystals removed from my total.

So i tried a 3rd time and BAM all of the sudden i had well over 300 energy and had 1,400 crystals removed from my total.

I tried calling EA support and cant find a number, i filed a ticket but just like last time this happened i have gotten no response.

If a dev could plz contact me and help it would be appreciated. This is now the 2nd time its happened totaling about 3,000 crystals lost. Im not expecting anyone to dig way back to the first time it happened but the lack of response and resolution 2x is unacceptible.

Plz help

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Echo echo
  • Options
    I had the same problem some days ago...wrote a support ticket...no response so far.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Just responded and resolved my issue.

While i think given the lack of response in the past to my tickets is bad business, the fact they did respond this time (and fix the issue) says they are making effort and i applaud that.

Step in the rite direction on the customer service front. Much appreciated