What specific lineup would you reccommend for my fleet arena?

Stokat
829 posts Member
What lineup, including subs, would you suggest for my fleet arena? These are the ships I have and current focus right now is gearing RJT and some others so I won’t be gearing pilots just for the sake of improving ships. Given that, how would you set up my fleet arena squad?

https://swgoh.gg/u/stokat/ships/

Replies

• CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Tarkin / Thrawn

FOTFP
    TFP
    Reaper
    Biggs
    Vader

Scimatar (1st sub - put on tfp to grant capital tm when he dodges)
    Fives (to debuff with basic)
    Boba - bring on if lots of target lock to use his special
    4th - whatever. You'll never use it.

• CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    Just noticed your FOTFP is weak. Sub for 5s.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Cheers! So you would remove tie silencer then? But my FOTP isn’t weak, gear 12 and zeta on FOTP, maybe you meant that my reaper is weak? Because it is:)
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    Oops, sorry. My reaper is 3* but my death is g12 & shore g11 so i still start with it.

Re silencer, it doesn't give target lock but could be interesting dropping Biggs as you'd be spreading target lock with the others and it could be constantly attacking. Brave move though. If not, sub it for reaper but I'd be loathe to lose it's capital tm reduction.
  • Options
    if I see Reaper, I go for it immediately or any chance I get. 3* reaper won't take many hits so I don't think it's worth keeping in.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    Tfp & fotfp will normally get taunt up on biggs before enemy has a turn so doesn't happen often, to me anyway