Communication Tools for Guilds

I am sure this topic has been discussed ad nauseum but being an officer of a very active guild I felt the need to bring it up.

Many guilds out there use different apps to communicate with their members (Discord and Line being the two main ones I would say). And their use is of critical importance because of the lack of tools in game to communicate to players. The last update broke the notification settings (now I see when someone levels up a toon to 7 stars, gets a toon up to the next gear level at Gear 9-12) so now the guild chat is flooded with these notifications. The problem is turning this off (which can be done in settings) means it turns off EVERYTHING. The phase notifications for a current raid, a new member joining (that one being the big one). So it becomes difficult for a new player to get on board unless you have an officer spamming the discord link once every two or three hours to make sure that new player sees it.

The solution is a PM (private message) system. We all get the push notification when guild orders have been changed, or there is a rewards pay out, etc. It would be extremely helpful to be able to have the ability to send a new member a direct message to their inbox welcoming them to the guild, giving a Discord/Line address link, and any other instructions that needed to go with it. In addition to having that system in place I would REALLY love to see a read receipt attached with it. That crucial element eliminates any argument that they didn't read it.

Guilds, from a fundamental standpoint, are all about communication. I would really like to see this being addressed in a future QOL update.
SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065