Shoretrooper for crystals?

Are the 16 shoretrooper shards still in the shipments store?

Been awhile since I've personally seen them.

Replies

• Options
    Dont waste your crystal. Just farm him on the hard node slowly
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    400 crystal refresh?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Cool for you.

I need 30 more and I'm trying to speed it up.

Goose and gander don't fall in line.
  • Options
    Crumbum wrote: »
    yes, i have been doing up to the 400 crystal refresh for the past few days and I have seen it a few times.

Thanks I'll just keep an eye out.
  • Woie
    20 posts Member
    Options

^this for no other reason than tie reaper is worth the pain
  • Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    If you don't care about his ship (which you should, it's amazing), buy him with crystals.

If you want both him and his ship, refresh his node over and over.

You'll need to choose what path you take. Lol nevermind, I thought OP had a different question, but the advise is still open for anyone.
    Hit the gym.
  • Options
    Don't use shipment if u have plan to farm the reaper. I buy last 30 shards of shore in shipment, but i forget i still have reaper to farm. Now all shore shards from farm reaper goes to shard shop. What a waste of crystal.. if only i'm more careful n patient :confused:
  • Options
    If you want to finish him quickly, I say spend the crystals and keep farming the node anyway for the Reaper shards.

You'll keep getting Shoretrooper shards that can be converted to Shard Shop Currency for gear so it's not a complete waste of crystals to get him done quickly. You'll be happier to have him done, and a person's enjoyment does factor into this game, believe it or not!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Don't use shipment if u have plan to farm the reaper. I buy last 30 shards of shore in shipment, but i forget i still have reaper to farm. Now all shore shards from farm reaper goes to shard shop. What a waste of crystal.. if only i'm more careful n patient :confused:

Yeah.... good for the future, sucks for us old guys.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Yeah.... good for the future, sucks for us old guys.

1avf97.jpg
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Gosh, is that Pepe and do we really need that here?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they don't know what Pepe now represents...

I sped up the farm doing shipment purchases too. I did the 4 shard pack for 320 every couple of days. Made the last 50 so much less grueling and I'll happily send his shards to the shop for gear as I grind Reaper. I wanted him at 7* in time for the next DSTB and for TWs, so it was worth it for me. To each their own.
  • Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they don't know what Pepe now represents...

Yeah ummm let's not do that.